SRS I want to step out of life

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by chucklenut, May 10, 2008.

1. chucklenut

chucklenut New Member

what is real and what is not? who can i believe, who can i knowingly ignore.......? what im seeing, is it real, or just another copy of the fake existence of myself........? i dont know what to believe in anymore other than God, the holy spirit inside of me......i can FEEL it, PHYSICALLY FEEL the HOLY SPIRIT MOVING INSIDE OF MY BODY. do others out there feel the same thing? or am i just crazy? am i the kid everyone on the streets wants to avoid? am i that fucking mean, scary, like i have something to hide? everything is bewildering my focus on life. the crappy job, too much time on my hands to know what to do. am i over analyzing everything, or have i even scratched the surface? I DONT FUCKING KNOW ANYMORE

please, if anyone understands me, how does one keep their own preserved sense of sanity whilst wading through an endless pool of the unknown?

i am desperate for advice, advice in which i can recieve anonomously without being rediculed by the people i care about the most

2. Verdugo

Verdugo New Member

Decaffeinated green tea. Do 5 cups, 2 bags at a time. Makes me chill anytime

3. chucklenut

chucklenut New Member

so is it a commonplace thing to feel confused, cant trust anyone, dont know what to believe, what is right? wrong? and tea helps you?

4. Verdugo

Verdugo New Member

It's very common. It's just pointless in thinking erratically. Take it bit by bit. If you figured out the secrets to the universe then you'd just dwell horribly on how little there is to life.

5. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Your feelings are not that uncommon at all. In fact, I know many people that experienced the same. Some drink, some use drugs and some get addicted to working out. Most people that I know have found different ways to deal or ignore the feelings and just keep on living.

It's interesting how the simple passage of time helps here. Once you realize that these feelings won't kill you and that they will get less severe over time, you'll likely start to just chill, instead of hitting the panic button.

6. melda2m

melda2m New Member

I think being logical sets you apart from most people. Logic does not apply to most people's actions, or at least in my life. I just cannot understand people, or their actions, I assume it's them and not me. But then again I could be crazy too. I hope it helps that you're not alone with these feelings.

7. HatSee

HatSee Active Member

Go see a psychiatrist... However, just a warning, saying you feel anything such as a spirit in your body and you are not sure if reality is "real" you may get committed, but it could be what you need. :dunno:

8. HatSee

HatSee Active Member

Not really, see a doctor. Paranoia isn't healthy.

9. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Its not about wether something is fake or real that is important. What matters is that what is real to your life. You see you are the one that determines wether things are fake or real, you need to make your own judgements on these things. The weight of the value attached to something is determined by you.

10. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

You're not human if you haven't thought these things. reality is whatever you want to make of it. If it's fake, what does it matter? That won't change anything and you'll still have to live your life.