MMA I want to see Kimbo vs. Jim Lacey

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Falconer, Dec 21, 2006.

1. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I thought of this when someone randomly posted a photochopped pic of Jim Lacey in this thread:
    http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=2948024

Jim Lacey: Using authentic White Tiger kung fu I will crack your skull in 1-3 moves, just like I crack coconuts (that I don't bake first... honest!)
    Kimbo: Shit. Bring it. Nga gotta eat.
    Jim Lacey: You can punch hard, but you don't use authentic 18 elders cotton palm dit da jow. I smash coconuts with my palms, man. Coconuts. I'll do that to your head.
    Kimbo: Didn't you steal all your forms by watching video tapes of some Chinese guy performing them, taking notes using Kenpo terminology, and then trying to recreate them yourself?
    Jim Lacey: Did you just form that complex of a sentence all by yourself?

Lacey is a riot. Have you seen his website? www.ironpalm.com. He cracks coconuts with his iron palm and claims it's like breaking a human skull. He sells all sorts of meditations and forms and stuff for like $600. It's fucking rediculous. I think he sells jow herbs and stuff, too. He's very controversial in traditional MA circles, and basically most people (except his diciples) think he's full of shit.

Anyway, it would be a funny fight cuz they're the same size.

2. brolli

brolli OT Supporter

Kimbo would bring it to him raw. end of story.

3. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

No kidding. I wonder if I would feel bad for Lacey after he took such a beating, like I felt bad for that "empty force qi master" after he fought the karate guy and got punched in the nose. Poor old man :(