I want to marry a chick who doesn't find tattoos attractive

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Falconer, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Seriously. Now, I can appreciate the artwork of a nice tattoo. I have seen some stuff that is absolutely jaw dropping. However, I have never seen a tattoo that makes the person look better than if they didn't have it.

I understand it's everyone's choice and some people are totally in to tattoos, too. That's cool. Seriously. Whatever floats your boat.

But I'm sick of women (from all walks of life) thinking that they're so hot on guys. I bet if I went out and got full sleeves I would get laid 234978 times more than I do now, but when I was done banging the hot chicks I would hate myself because that's not who I am. And I wouldn't want to look at myself in the mirror because I think it looks stupid (no offence to anyone with sleeves).

I don't like tattoos on chicks, either. A few GFs have had a small one here or there, whatever, but it would have always looked better IMO had they not had it.

Are there any hot girls who don't like tattoos?

What's the attraction? Is it a "bad boy rebel" type of thing? It seems people have two opinions of tattoos. Either 1) "omg they're so hot" (the majority's opinion, it seems) or 2) "omg they're so trashy" (a few people).

2. Genghis.Tron

Genghis.Tron New Member

If you were confident enough, you shouldn't even care. As long as she likes you, who cares if she likes tatoos, redheads or short guys ?

3. Elphaba

Elphaba New Member

For me, tats, on guys are kind of a 'take it or leave it' thing. There are so many other things that attract me to a person other than their body art (whether it be piercing or tats).
    Its not something I look for in guys, but its not a "deal breaker" either, so I cant say I dont like them (although, you asked if hot girls liked tattoos, and my hot-ness is not something I'll claim on my own). I have 2 tattoos, my bf doesnt have any. He doesnt especially like them, but he doent think they're that big of a deal either...

I dont think its the tattoos themselves that are attractive to women though, getting a tat, for a lot of people (no, not all) is a personal statement, sometimes of independence, etc. I think this shows the woman "I know who I am, I'm not scared to show that off or do something permanently to my body that shows it" - So its the confidence it takes to get a tattoo (especially a highly visible one) that makes the point rather than the tat itself..

4. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I think tats can make you look trashy and ruin your chances of getting some jobs. Also, just about every good job out there requires you cover your tat if you have one so what the hell is the point of getting one in the first place?

The confidence to hurt your chances at some jobs. I have worked at jobs that WILL NOT HIRE people with visible tats.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

6. BradUF

BradUF Guest

[​IMG]

That dude is going to be CEO some day...:rofl:

7. quadracer420

quadracer420 New Member

I have like 9 tatoos, my ex had a bunch too, it all depends on what they are and location. I think gurls with ink can be sexy, but not allways. I have been told by many gurls my tattoos are sexy, which i dont understand but to each there own.

8. lauren

lauren Active Member

you had me until "hot girls" :rofl:

9. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I think tats are trashy and trendy. im kind of irritated just thinking about them.

10. BradUF

BradUF Guest

It is just the young girls who love tats. Once you hit 30's they wont like them so much. I could be rich if I invented a cream that removed tats with one appplication.

11. demosnat

demosnat New Member

And i'm hot, so in answer to your question, yes.

12. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Tramp Stamp...

[​IMG]

13. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I'm in favor of the un-educated and mindlessly trendy decorating themselves so that they can find each other easier. Don't want them polluting the gene pool.

14. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I like a few tats but not huge tats that are there just to get attention. I knew this one kid who had a Tri-Force on his arm. Or a 1-up mushroom but it is small and can be covered up.

15. BradUF

BradUF Guest

16. Memor

Memor Active Member

Christ, what a post.

Before "trendy" was even a word, and outside of the USA (I know, difficult to think about, things outside our culture) tattoos have an enormous heritage, history, cultural rooting, and meaning.

Don't bust out a retarded line like that just because a few people with bad ink that think they're hot shit have put you off to it. There's a lot more to it. Grow the hell up.

Falconer, get some confidence, stop worrying about these things, it's fucking lame.

17. Hamster

Hamster Active Member

:werd: nobody told you to get one, you're allowed to dislike them, but generalizing like that is retarded

18. Jimeigh

Jimeigh Every rook and jay in the corvidae have been raven

so what you just said is that if he was "confident" enough, he wouldnt even care what he looked like as long as the girl likes him...?

im sorry but aside fromg being besides the point, thats just ludicrous.

19. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I've spent extensive time outside of America (hell i'm even trilingual), i'm actually moving to Jordan in two months, an area steeped in this culture you mention, please dont tell me about other cultures.

I specifically said the trendy and un-educated. Thats not everyone. I stand by what I said, those that im categorizing do get tell tale ink and do act in the tell tale "hot shit" manner you mentioned. That is clearly who i'm talkinb about. Chill.

20. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Alright, now that's fucking cool. Not that I would ever get a tattoo, or even one of those tattoos, but that's just fucking cool. NES :bowdown:

21. Jimeigh

Jimeigh Every rook and jay in the corvidae have been raven

ive thought about getting a tattoo but i was never sure what to get, or where. it wouldnt be anything like a full-sleeve because i wouldnt want it covering me up, but maybe it could accent a feature somehow. basically, be about as decorative as a piercing or something, but as a drawn design, more meaningful...

so i'd have to put a lot of thought into what i'd want it to be but i would probably draw it myself, and until then, i'd just be tattoo-less and content with being that way.

22. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

See, I'd be inclined to agree with you if I didn't see what I would otherwise consider "high class" chicks getting wet over a guy's tattoos. Maybe I'm miscategorizing them as "high class."*

I understand and am aware of the "heritage, history, cultural rooting, and meaning." That's not what I'm talking about.

* IB this statement opens a HUGE can of worms, ie. "you can't judge someone's class by their tastes..."

23. demosnat

demosnat New Member

"One must be responsible for their own tastes" John Rawls

24. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Perhaps. I'm not sure to what extent I believe in class. Since we're talking about taste, there is a huge difference between someone who has a generic tribal, Koi, flower, butterfly etc...and someone who has a tat with personal meaning and 'root' as memor said. Although I don't like any tats on a partner, I can still find the latter repectable.

25. Memor

Memor Active Member

Sorry for the outburst, it just gets under my skin (obviously, lol) when I hear broad statements chucked out like that. What you just posted above, I totally agree with.

Like Hamster said, it's totally fine to have an opinion on ink, to like it, hate it, be indifferent, just lumping everyone together is a little over the line.