I want to make my girl climax

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Samurai_Boy, Jun 12, 2005.

1. Samurai_Boy

Samurai_Boy New Member

:o

Excuse the generalness of this thread post, but its true. Shes never climaxed before, never done anything with herself, and I'm the first guy shes done anything with. A while ago, she claimed one night that she was getting close when I was fingering (but I had to stop because it was getting uncomfortable).

A while of not being able to do much, and a little while later, trying again, it had a much lesser effect, although every time since then its gotten a little better. Tonight ranked it 7/10, but still pretty short of the climax. This only sorta bugs me, because I know most girls don't climax vaginally.

So.

I then tried to go down on her tonight, with very little success. I don't think she was quite in the mood, it was very dark, and I was no where near locating her clit (and because it was definently my first time trying) so I could try to actually do what I came to do. It pretty much did nothing for her, so I stopped.

She's convinced that in time, going down on her will work, but...

2. φ

φ Eugenics is the self-direction of human evolution.

tongue ring

3. DuFresne

DuFresne Guest

Finger fucking her + eating her out = win

4. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

Set a mood for her. Don't do anything cheesy, but make her feel safe, and really relaxed. Give her a back rub before you even start making out. Make it all about her.

5. inaroundboutway

inaroundboutway New Member

learn to find the clit with your finger and just massage it back and forth at different speeds. Definatly go off her responses. There is no way you are just gonna dive in with your tongue and get anywhere without knowing what she likes.

6. <Dr. Drank>

<Dr. Drank> New Member

let her do whatever position is most benefitial for her.. then, whenever she makes a sound i.e. breathing heavy, moaning, then continue the motion you are doing

7. <Dr. Drank>

<Dr. Drank> New Member

girl climaxing during sex > girl climaxing with oral or fingering

8. Samurai_Boy

Samurai_Boy New Member

Well we're yet to have sex yet :o

I've been pretty unsucessful in locating her clit. I guess that'll just be step one for me.

9. Two toys

Two toys New Member

10. <Dr. Drank>

<Dr. Drank> New Member

dont use just one finger to find it.. use 3 or 4 and just find the bump.. make sure you get her turned on.. believe it or not, it gets hard

11. Rellik

Rellik New Member

where'd u hear that? not many can climax during sex at all (because of genetics), and they'd be more comfortable/responsive with the type of climax they have experienced (self induced) many times before (clit)

12. scaryice

scaryice New Member

First of all, turn the light on!

13. Rellik

Rellik New Member

they don't really like that :hs:

14. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

I think they were referring to the level of satisfaction being greater. Not everyone has experienced a clitoral orgasm, and some just can't get off on it. So saying that they'd be more comfortable with is doesn't hold true if the person in question has tried many times before but just never got off on it. I'm sure many more people (more than what's documented) could climax during sex if they knew where & how to hit the right spots. The reason most probably don't is because it probably seems like too much work finding something you can't see & people give up too easily/quickly.

Candles (scented are great). They help the mood a bit & give just enough light for you to see, and just enough darkness for those of us who prefer it to be dark. We always used to use one or two & that was the right level of light for us (or at least for me).

15. Rellik

Rellik New Member

meh if they can't do it genetically then they can't do it, and if you look at zemo's post its pretty difficult to use your penis to stimulate the g-spot you're basically using it as an innanimate object and you're better off using your fingers...unless you're not talking about the gspot?

16. cfordhere

cfordhere Guest

some woman are able to have a clitoral orgasm and some woman are not keep that in mind. woman unfortunately are aboe to have two differant types of orgasm clitoral and vaginal. she may be one of the many who cannot have a clitoral or hasnt been able to concentrate enough on it yet.

17. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

It's not as hard to do as most people think it is. It can easily be massaged with the penis. It just takes both people knowing each others (and their own) bodies well enough to pinpoint it during sex. There's another spot way up that's good for orgasming as well (at least there is on me), but it's a bit more difficult to hit right.

Anyways, back to the g-spot. I think the problem with using fingers is that they usually can't put enough pressure on it for long enough to get an orgasm. With your fingers you're probably only putting a few pounds of pressure on it. Whereas with the penis the girl can put all of her body weight onto the g-spot during sex. Regardless, you're just going to have to start asking her when it feels good, where to move your fingers to, how to move them; she'll eventually be able to tell you when you're getting closer to a good technique for her. If you really want to get her off then you'll have to start asking her to direct you in your activities. Sure it can impede on the moment by asking questions or giving directions, but once you both know what works then you can go based on that for future activities.

18. Diedemus

Diedemus Google is my HMO

I will probably get bitched at for this, but you are an idiot.

That being said, it is not very difficult at all to give g-spot orgasms if you take the time to actually learn the other persons body.

19. Rellik

Rellik New Member

*sigh*

20. Diedemus

"It can be done, and with a well trained man (usually takes a tantrika) can work great..."

now :gtfo2: because you cant get past the fact that it can be done, and your quote even says it.

21. RockChick

RockChick New Member

"i want to make my girl climax"

then a) why are you online instead of IN BED WITH HER? and b) why dont you read thru all the other threads that are in here (but then you should go to bed... ;) )

22. Solus Emsu

Solus Emsu ****** U N R A T E D ! ****** -----THAT'S HOW I RO

Wait Wait.

I am going to throw this in on all this g-spot talk.

Unlike the clit, the g-spot is not always in the same spot for every girl.

Anyone who has had sex enough knows that women vaginally climax more if they are on top and are in control of where the penis goes. Now once you get used to your partner more and more, you can learn more about her body and how she likes it to the point that you can have her climax when you control it.

But you can't say that the g-spot climax can not generally be achieved by penile insertion, because every woman is different.

23. RockChick

RockChick New Member

from MY experience when im on top... it has nothing to do with where the penis goes or if it hits the spot. actually its the best clit stimulation you can get...imo. so its not really a vaginally climax!!! you got the penis but even more clit stimulation but thats just from my experience.
    but yeah, every girl is different. just go and try... have fun... dont be impatient.

24. Rellik

Rellik New Member

but did you read the description? you're not fucking or thrusting, you're basically using the dick as a dildo or some inanimate object, holding it to apply pressure on that specific spot and you have to stay hard for a long time. During regular sex, that is not going to be happening. the g-spot isn't what people think it is (from the media, etc.)

25. Diedemus

during regular sex, all we acomplish are vaginal, g-spot orgasms... every time... and there is quite a bit of thrusting, again, you need to know the other persons body.

in fact, read my thread about our personal record, 20 in one session, all g-spot
    http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=1777397