SRS i want to kill my mother

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by bum bum, Jan 16, 2005.

1. bum bum

bum bum Guest

she's an old, pathetic, bitter old bitch. she's pushed me over the brink a thousand times, and if she were my dad i would kick her fucking ass up and down the street.

she's two faced, and when dealing with her "friends" or clients on the phone, speaks gently and laughs often. for her children, she saves her insults, threats, and general bullshit.

she's so delusional that she puts on a show of being a lost little girl, and says "why are you mad at me" less than a minute after she has called me a worthless bastard. or she just outright denies. Either her shit-talking style has become the vernacular, or she seriously has gaps in her mind. Perhaps a little of both.

i often fantasize about smashing that worthless face of hers into a wall repeatedly. thanks for letting me vent.

2. civicmon

civicmon got all my game from the streets of california.

how old are you?

if you're 18, move out and move on.... you don't need your mom.

my best friend has a similar relationship with her mom, mom calls her and idiot, worthless etc and she said she was through with her mom and hasn't talked to her in months.

I strongly suggest you do the same.

btw, a lot of people in this world are 2-faced, treat their friends/clients well and their kids/employees like shit.

3. bum bum

bum bum Guest

i'm 19. i don't really have the funds or any real friends at the moment.

4. Laborliberal

Laborliberal New Member

while your at it can you deal with mine too

5. Dethfat

Dethfat New Member

well, i hope you understand that you are a betterperson thatn her and you dont need to stoop to her level by being violent, even though its fun:big grin:, u shouldnt, best way to get back is suck it up, move out, be sucessfull ass shit in life, and shove it in her god awful face

6. Brinley

Brinley Isis - Goddess of Creation

Get a job, save your pay check and get out.

7. You have a lot of anger, and it's good you're using Asylum as a place to get that anger out.

8. dexterium

dexterium New Member

My mother is an alcoholic, hate her most of the time. I hate my dad, haven't seen him since before September. Only talked to him on the phone lol. Do I care? Nah, I love my life it is fun as fuck.

9. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Don't kill her, i have seen people who did that ,ended up in jail and where going insane while they where confronted with dead pictures of their folks :ugh2:

When people say nasty stuff to me, no matter what, i usually say' God loves you too '
    And it usually dissipates the whole conversation, hey anyway i have a tip for you, my dad had the same problem with his mother , and he managed by AVOIDING her as best as possible. Sometimes people attitudes just dont mix, The kids who killed their folks afterwards said they regretted it and that they wouldn't have killed them if they knew all the horrible things that happend afterwards, at any rate things wil NOT go better, they will only get horribly worse (20 years sentence or higher(trust me jail aint no fun))

What you have to do is the following ,as said avoide her , lock on door , go outside a lot(take walks in nature) ,complain to her, tell her to leave , or leave yourself. (don't curse her, you'll only degrade yourself to her level). Pray to God. When she says something nasty , say to her' why don't you say something positive for a change '. Try to steer her into being a more positive person. Tell her, why don't you perform your 'being nice' act to your children too as she does on the phone. ;)

10. johan

johan Active Member

You're 19, huh? I guess your profile birthday of 1969 is in error....
    Anyways, whatever, 19 is plenty old enough to move out. Make plans to leave in 1 week. One month if you really can't swing a week.

Get a job at the grocery store, rent a room in a house (not a basement suite or anything) just a room. Shared accomodation type of deal. There's plenty of places out near a university near you where 3, 4 or 5 students room in a house.

Just leave.

Can't leave? Too scary?

Now then, you have a basis for talking to your mother. You might want to check out some programs near you, youth counselling type of programs where you could go and talk to someone about your mother's behaviour patterns.

And yours too -- no one exists in a vacuum, for all your mother's faults (and I don't doubt she can manage to bitch with any trigger from you) keep in mind that she needs someone to feed off.

Now, the purpose of this is to give you some perspective on what's happening in your mom's head and give you some ways of dealing with it. You should still move out asap, although that may be several months away. Start making those plans now. Move out by the summer.

11. OoBabyPhat

OoBabyPhat New Member

FUCK SAKES! Sounds exactly like my Bitch Mom.....ughh I have similar thoughts on what I would want to happen to my mother...
    We dont get along and the last time I said 'I love you'..was when i was like 10.

Shes so worthless and very argumentative! It just sickens me that she blames her own kids for her 'depression' and her being overweight, all she does is complain, insult us and she wodners why were so spiteful towards her. Shes very two-faced as well....always so nice to my friends/her friends and others on the phone, but doesnt have a single nerve to bash them in front of their face! God I wanna kill that bitch
    Quite frankly, Im ashamed that she is my mother. She calls us kids "devils" and that were out to get her, and things like how she should have had an abortion with all 3 of us, and that we should be lucky to be alive...
    Oh but then all she has to say "im sorry" you know how I talk when I am upset....pleeeeeeeeeease wutever bitch, control yourself! And she wonders why we dont forgive her

You forgive people who fuck up maybe once or twice...not every minute and hour of the damn day in this life.....

Ya see, you dont tell your kids things like that, and not expect them to want you dead. Man,k I swear i've often fantasized of poisening her drink or food, even hiring a HITMAN to get the job done. I will never forgive her fr the shit that she put all 3 of us through from when we were kids, up until now

Shes very ill-minded and and full of too many sick thoughts.
    she thinks she knows it all and that shes the most intelligent lady...
    HEh, more like fuckin beast or animal, shes barbaric!

12. johan

johan Active Member

Actually, I don't think so. If you move out, she will probably turn the corner ... for a little while. Once she realizes it's a little power game, she'll resent your attempt to coopt the family agenda and I think you'll find her oscillations between "angry mom" and "innocent-who-me?-mom" will become even wilder.

So if you go... Go. Don't come back. There's nothing to come back to anyway. There is no white picket fence, sweet home alabama, apple pie and sweet goodnights to come back to, I'm guessing.

Move out, and start relating to her your mom on an adult level.

13. karmastang

karmastang New Member

I think leaving now is a good idea. But who knows what the future will hold. My father was a real prick when I was a kid, but suffered from mental illness. Now that I am older and he has gotten help, we get along quite well. He often says he is sorry for the past, and is really a kind person now.

14. Myst

Myst New Member

Your 19, and complaining that its bad at home? Get out. I had issues with my Mom & moved out at seventeen. I had a full time job.
    Quit whining & do something for yourself.

15. Nihilist

Nihilist Guest

How long has your mother been acting like this? Only the last months/year or for several years?

Personally, I think shes probably really really frustrated about something else in her life right now and she is taking it out on you, alot of people do shit like that without intending to, she probably doesn't realize that shes hurting you and fucking up your relation. I suggest you ask her to analyze her own life and tell her to see for herself what is wrong so that she can fix it.

Maybe shes having a crisis, realizing things didn't turn out the way she wanted them and shes frustrated. Things like that can really tear down people, you should really try to reason with her on an adult level to try to sort things out, besides, if you're gonna leave anyway, the least thing you can do is to try to sort things out, its better to part as friends atleast.

16. bum bum

bum bum Guest

Pretty much for as long as I’ve known her.

Actually, my own theory is that as a family we’ve done nothing to stop her. It almost seems like she’s a brat who’s never grown up. My dad will often not say anything to “keep the peace” and we’re the same most of the time. I’m not much of the outspoken type and our exchanges are usually me giving an icy stare while she screams obscenities everyday. I guess she’s just testing her boundaries?

I’ve tried talking to her, and anyone who has an insane mother can probably relate, but she’s hear absolutely nothing I say and will rant for 30 minutes about how I left a light switch on and how her life sucks because of it.

17. Lyzardegod

Lyzardegod Guest

Just remember, you'll get to pick her retirement home. :naughty:

Bum Bum is right. He left a light switch on and it ruined her life. I misplaced a box of salt one day and was almost thrown out of the house. They're crazy and more than likely had their own crappy childhoods and watched their life slip away along with all their dreams and aspirations...now they're old and bitter and you are the closest and easiest target who HAS to listen.

Can't afford to move out? Then just be scarce, save your money and make sure you can be self-sufficient. It's all you can do.

Fantacize about killing her all you want. I see nothing wrong with that. But yeah, she's had her way all along and nothing is going to change. No point talking to her on an adult level because she's probably an expert manipulator anyhow and can turn it around by saying, "If we were all adults in this house then we'd split all the bills and the cleaning and we'd ALL be able to shut off the lights!" blah blah....

queue 30 minutes of how you ruined her life speech

18. johan

johan Active Member

You can't change someone else. You can change you. By moving out.
    There's no magic bullet (literally) and yeah it sucks that this is your lot in life, and it sucks even more that you're going to have financial difficulties with moving out so early in life.
    But that's the hand you got dealt in life. Play it. Leave. As soon as possible.

Hey, I left home when I was 19. Was I ready for it financially. Hell, who is ready at 19?? But ya gotta do what ya gotta do. That's just the way it is.

19. bum bum

bum bum Guest

thanks for the input. i guess i have to rought it out

20. johan

johan Active Member

Yeah, you will have to leave earlier than most kids. That's just the way it is.

BUT in the meantime, talk to a counselling service.

They can give you the tools to deal with your situation a little easier. Wouldn't it be nice to have ways to cope better and take the edge off? A good counselor can do that.