I want to have sex with other girls besides 1 my entire life.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BradUF, Dec 31, 2005.

1. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I have been with my GF for 2 years now and I am only 20, also a College student and I feel like I want to expernice college life to the full. But it seems I am tied down. I have many friends always calling me to go out drinking most the nites among various other social things and I feel like I am married. She is against drinking for the most part and makes me feel like I did something wrong just by having a drink or two with a friend. If I go out and she calls me, she asks me what I am doing and I tell her the truth, which feels like a mistake after because I get an attuide or worse that I am doing something wrong and I should just drop what I am doing to talk to her. I have talked to another one of my friends and he says all girls think you should just drop what you are doing to talk to them.

I really do love my gf but she is anti social most of the time and I have not been to a party in a year because she does not like them. Anytime I am lets meet up with some of my friends and they are all good people by the way she just says she is too tired. If I push it she gets bitchy at my how she works all the time. I only get to see my friends like once a month because she makes me feel like I am neglecting her for them. But I am so tired of just doing nothing all the time because she does not want to go anywhere.

Also sex life, I am not some kinky bastard or anything. But whats wrong with oral sex and new postions? We only do it like 2 ways. I mean I want to one day expernice a blowjob and its not like I am not willing to put out on my end, she thinks oral sex is nasty.

I really dont know what to do, I am sure if I was single I would want her back because I am not that great with girls but I could surely pick up another girl. I kinda just want to go to parties and meet new girls.

2. Under_Fire

Under_Fire Duck and Run

you are young. dont miss out on your youth

3. BradUF

BradUF Guest

But what should I do? I mean should I just start going out like I use to before I was with her? This is how its going to be, I have class every day and work 3 days a week. So 12-3 and work at 4-11, then I go out for a drink and she cant and wont come everyday. So I wont see her m-f almost 100%, then that leaves Sunday and she works. So I will only get to see once 1-2 days a week. Its not my fault, she does not live the college life like everyone her age. I cant do anything about her not being able to do the things the rest of us do. She is always welcome to come with me but she cant most the time and I am tired of feeling guitly when I go out.

4. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

hrm... how's this for ya? "opposites attract, but they don't stay together"

figure out what YOU want in life. don't base everything on what everyone else wants (or your gf for that matter).

don't settle! life's too short.

**disclaimer** i didn't say break up, i'm just saying that you should evaluate your wants/needs compared to hers, and go from there. :)

5. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I know if I tell her that. She is just going to get mad and say, all you want to do is get drunk or something stupid. She thinks beer is bad and I always ask why its bad. Which leads to her sayings personel reasons. Then she will get sad and stop talking then ask to go home. I wish I could just be like o well, peace, I am going over to a friends house and not worry about how bad she feels.

6. Daddy O

Daddy O Active Member

Maybe you should let your girlfriend read this thread? I would suggest you sit down with her and explain your feelings to her. Tell her you want to experience more fun in life than sitting around watching old episodes of "Little House on the Prairie". You probably won;t get very far with her on that, but at least you accomplished the first goal.......communicating your desires to her. Then, the next time the guys want to have a beer, call her and invite her along. She will probably refuse, but then you have accomplished the second goal........include her in your activities. Sooner or later she will get the idea that you are going to do this either with her, or without her, and that decision will be hers to make.

Now then, as far as sex with other women..............you can try and include her also (now, that would be kinky), or you're going to have to break up with her first, or start a new "I cheated on my girlfriend" thread.

What you are experiencing is normal. It used to be called "Sowing your wild oats". However, you should also be fair to your girlfriend and try and talk to her about it. She can either try and understand, or she can move on to a guy who thinks more like she does. But, first give her the opportunity to make that choice.

Now then, is it blonds, brunettes or redheads you fantasize about the most? :naughty:

7. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

You should TELL HER exactly what you told us. You're not ready for this kind of serious relationship. There's nothing wrong with that either ;)

Quoted for the truth below

If you don't have a relationship where you can discuss things like this (not neccesarily the sex with other girls, but how restrictive you make her out to be), then what kind of relationship do you truly have?

8. Banshee

Banshee New Member

Sounds like you dont want to be with this chick...out of respect for her, cut it off and let her find someone that is as conservative as she is.

9. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

Dump her and bang whatever moves. If ur meant to be, you'll somehow get together again.

Being with just one girl to share everything with is very nice. But unless your in that mental stage, I'll feel like a burden rather than the blessing than it is.

10. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Well I would never cheat on her. Also it would be really hard for me to dump her. I mean we waited forever to have sex and she said she wanted to wait till marriage. Then she told me she wish she did wait :-/

Oh and its hot little college blonds.

11. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I am in that stage but she wont go anywhere with me. It would not bother me at all if she was with me all the time. Its just the fact she has never hang out with me or any of my friends. Its not just the guys, its my friend his gf, so there are other girls there. Also I am always like, hey you want to call up any of your friends and do something but she only has like one friend and she moved away about 2 years ago. I mean if I bug her about going somewhere then she goes but sometimes she wont talk much.

She just tells me she is shy around people and does not know what to say. I know what she means because I use to be like that and I gave her tips on what to do. I just told her if she starts hanging out with people even if it bothers her she will get better at being more social, it will take time but she would become social. Then she just tells me she does feel like. God damnit every day, Im tired, Im sick or I dont feel like it.

I am going to ask her today if she wants to go do something with some of my friends and be more agrssive about it because it cant be healthy to have 0 social life right?

12. CastorTroy

CastorTroy New Member

Honestly sounds like it's time to have a talk with her, and consider going your seperate ways. You can't have her, and live the life you desire right now.

13. purplebeast

Its not necessarely wrong or right to have no social life. I like a moderate social life, but some people are social butterflies and some are hermits (sp?).

Its just a matter of personality, but most importantly. Its a matter of both of your personalities mixing well.

14. Daddy O

Daddy O Active Member

Yeah, it'stime to scratch the itch.

15. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Man, it sounds like you are dating your mother. What's up with her being such a control freak? I'd dump her in 2 seconds flat.

No matter how dab you are with women, you should never stick with someone this bad just because you need more practice asking women out. Go be single, and go ask some girls on dates, and you'll easily find a woman who is 10x better.

She's pretty crappy to you.

16. BradUF

BradUF Guest

One of my friends calls her my 2nd mother. Anyway I ended watching a movie through new years instead of going to my friends party.

They do mix well and I enjoy my time alone with her but its way to much alone time. Also she hates my anger. For a fact I know I dont have an anger problem, in fact most people say I dont get angry enough. Ex: Car cuts me off and I almost hit him. I respond in What the fuck, Bitch? sometimes I rev my engine, I have a very powerful car. Then my gf goes, Why do you get angry?!?!? then she starts to cry or just stop talking to me.

Also I have talked to a few friends in a relationship and there GF's are the same way, not as bad but the same. Like my friend GF wants him to stop drinking also, like mine. But I dont think she gets upset about it.

17. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

Being in a relationship should not equate in a feeling of being tied down. IMO, you should be able to have a relationship and be able to drink, go out when you please and with whom you please. Your SO should support you not hender you. It's time to break things off now.

18. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Well I am just going to start doing what I want, when I want and she can decide if she still wants to be with me.

19. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Thats kinda immature...

If you arent happy, then man up and talk to her. Tell her its over. But this "imma do wat i wunt" attitude is really stupid and counterproductive.

20. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

:werd: You need to do what you need to do, but make sure you are doin it fairly first. Tell her your desires and intentions.

21. zysus

zysus New Member

3 some.

22. Ichabod Crane

Ichabod Crane Active Member

Your relationship does not sound like a very positive one. Frankly it sounds like she wants you wrapped around her finger - the crying and moaning when you are in the car, the refusal to join you in activities you enjoy but she may not particularly care for (and if she did this you should join her in activities she enjoys even if you didn't). You're supposed to be there and support one another, not fight and bitch about things.

If you are mature enough, you will speak to her about your concerns. Frankly, when you do, she'll probably flip out and bitch and moan. At this point, you'll need to decide if you still want to stay in this situation tied down or stand your ground, possibly ending the relationship (what little relationship there is between the two of you).

23. purplebeast

Well it dosent sound like they mix too well. I've experienced both ends.

I had a girl that just like urs that seemed to have a fucking breakdown if I phisically expressed my temper. And that didnt want me doing certain things that are a big part of who I am, like drinking with my buddies, boxing (she tought it was savage) and for the life of her she couldnt understand how i could stay up half the night playing madden tournaments at my boys house. Quite honestly, she annoyed the fuck out of me. I felt like I had to behave when I was with her the same as if I was spending time with my grandma or my mom.

Then i had another girl that wasnt bothered by an ocassional outburst. She actually seemed turned on by the temporary flow of testorene. She liked to go out to bars with me and my friends. And often times she would go watch me spar and cheered me on when I was beating the crap out of someone. And altough she did think it was dorky that we had madden tournaments, she always told me to have a good time with my friends.

Aother point is that you said it was too much time alone with her. With the 1st girl I mentioned, I would literally TXT or call everyone on my phone book trying to find someone to do stuff with if I had already spent more than 1 or 2 days alone with her. With girl number two, often times i turned off my phone so no one would bother us while we spent time alone. I just loved cuddeling and talking out on the porch or near the lake for hours on end. I couldnt tell you how many times we just started talking, and then suddenly we realized that the sky was getting clear and it was about to be a new day.

You may think that your personalities match, but honestly. how many points of comparison do you have?

Last edited: Jan 2, 2006
  24. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I did speak to her. I was just like Why dont you ever want to go anywhere with me and my friends, etc. Explained a few things and she just said you can go wherever you want, I just dont want to be around people. It just makes me feel bad knowing that she is alone.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2006
  25. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

follow your heart...