FRK i want to have a threesome

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by hard2mpress, Jan 20, 2006.

1. hard2mpress

hard2mpress New Member

sometimes i fantazise about having a threesome with my wife and another guy but nothing going on with the guy . I just want to see my wife get fucked by another guy i always think she might get tired of fucking only me , but i would never really do this because i think that would fuck up our marriage . do other married ever think of this

2. chess

chess New Member

I have seen the pros and cons of this happening. Even though I wasnt married, my serious SO wanted to bring another female I know when you hear this you will think im crazy, I am not much into it, but it wasnt bad, it didnt ruin us, but I think it has to be harder if your married. The one thing I would be considered about is if you have an open relationship. I have a close friend and she has a open relationship and she loves it.. I doubt he does...

3. hard2mpress

hard2mpress New Member

another thing i always think about is during the day when i am at work she could go and fool around with other guys and i would never know , i am not saying she would do that but you never know . we have all the trust for one another but things still cross my mind its only natural i think

4. samrs11

samrs11 New Member

I also would love to have a mmf threesome, and actually plan on doing so. If both of you are ok with the fact that this will bring in other issues into your relationship. but the good things about this is that, contrary to the typical ffm threesome, there is another guy, so it would be hard for her to dump you since you fucked another woman, since you really have nthng against you. and since you are the one who brought it up and wanted it, you have nothing on her since you wanted it.

anyways, im currently looking into doing this, just having a hard time finding somebody.

p.s. look into swinging, could be the most beneficial for both of you.
    even though personally, i get off mre thinking about watching my SO get fucked rather than fucking another woman.
    *******I thought i was the only one ********* yeah

5. Veinomenoca

Veinomenoca New Member

well I'll say this talk about and just remember, could you stand to think later, if she doesn't answer the phone right away...is she with him/another guy. is she cheating on me. you imagination can run wild in kinky ways & not so kinky ways. I had a problem w/ this. but now i think about the gold rule [if you want to sleep w/ another women you have to bring her home to me so that i can watch.] Now it feels like he's cheating if he uses his fleshlight & not tell me. weird.

6. supplanterhelm

supplanterhelm New Member

Hello all. I want to get into a MMF Threesome but do you know how hard it is for a snigle male 24 to find cpls to let him join in. Its insanely hard.

7. Smoked

Smoked $5.50? Man fuck the avatar...how about you just sh

It's not very often that the line "I wanna fuck your wife" works.

8. hard2mpress

hard2mpress New Member

very well said , i trust my wife very much and she trusts me very much , i dont know why when i think of my wife getting fucked by another guy i get turned on

9. Natas

Natas O&A Party Rock

Swinger parties are the best for this. We hang out with a swinger couples and the fucking is not fucking for love, it's just to feel good. No jealousy, no drama. It's perfect.

10. supplanterhelm

supplanterhelm New Member

hows a good way to find these swinger parties and cpls.....anyone know how????

11. Isamu

Isamu New Member

12. Triple-C

Triple-C New Member

there are better sites also that i care not to link here, PM me if you want to know a real good one

13. barndawg

barndawg New Member

i agree trust is a massive factor in trying this as in the mmf thing me and the so have tried this maybe a total of 7 times in 5 years with varring degrees of pros and cons and you have to set ground rules that are discussed with all parties of what can and cannot happen which was learned after the first time here is what happend on my exp . 1st one the guy was a long time friend of both of us and he was always bragging about what he could do so after drinking a little and joking around about it for weeks the so brought it up and said lets try it . well evidently he was 99% talk he was smaller than i was and couldnt go down on her worth anything , little rough with the fingers and then on to the sex part ok well the 1% of fact that he talked about was true the guy couldnt get off to save his life and trust me a 2hr bj might sound like a good idea but wasnt working on mine or her part so he said maybe it was just me in the room and that was strike 1 then tried to put in the back door after that was discussed as a no go strike 2 and then he said maybe it was the condom could he try without strike 3 that ended that . #2 a friend almost like a brother to me we grew up together so from 6yrs old to 31 you going to know what the other person has and he is pretty big probably atleast 3 in and twice width so talked about it and agreed on rules and everything . everything went perfect no problems he knew what he was doing ( ya know friends talk and share tecniques LOL) and he has been invited back about 5 times including last night heheh. #3 well that was a old friend of hers that had issues and seperated from his wife and now we see why well he is well endowed but dosent know what to do with it he was so shy and it was his idea joking around about it on a drunken night . welll he complained that her tounge ring didnt feel too good WTF strike 1 . then he got a little rough biteing and chewing niples lips and clit and im looking at her in shear agony strike 2 soo figured ok he has to have something going for him
    so she starts giving me a bj and is on all 4s so 99% of the population would get behind her and get on their knees nooo he lays on his side and starts going at her and the strangest rythm hard ,soft ,slow, fast ,stop and same cycle over and over again messing up my bj then he finally stops and goes to bathroom and light a smoke so i get mine and he grabs his clothes and walks into the other room ? and she said are we done ? so im getting something to drink and lighting a smoke and he walks ack into the bedroom and closes the door and im thinking ok wtf is he thinking ? I walk back in and he said well im going to bed and then walks out and crashes on the couch and both of us are wtf ? so i took care of her for the next 3hrs by myself and he said to her he was nervous and if he had a little time without me in the room that would make it better strike 3 so that wont happen again . so you take the good with the bad and if it clicks and it comes up again fine if not so be it . And aslong as there is no jelousy and everyone knows that its just sex no emotions involved just fucking and everyone feeling good .so trust,ground rules, protection and knowing something about the person is a must . And in some cases like mine she preferes a mmf i have brought up the thought of a fmf but she isnt up for that if a woman is involved its just them the thought of me with another woman turns her off . this isnt for everyone but if you can work with it and evrything clicks hey more power to ya hope this helped

14. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Honestly, I think you need to keep this to your fantasies ;)

It doesn't sound like you are ready. :love:

But there is nothing wrong with having that fantasy

15. hard2mpress

hard2mpress New Member

i think you are right about this :)