I want to have a built, cut, strong body do I need a personal trainer 4 starters?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by 2FWNC, Sep 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2FWNC

2FWNC I'm a little bit special

Is there any good routines online? im looking for a total body workout. I have a membership to a gym that has pretty much every machine, all the free weights, and tread mills I would ever need. I just need a routine, but people could tell me what to do, but i have no clue how to actually do it. Like what way to lift the weights and how to keep in good form ect. so would ivesting a few lessons of personal training be the only way for me to start off on the right track? It's expensive is all, but I know people do go to school for this kind of shyte mby I just dont give them enough respect and im a little jelous they get to tell me how to move my body and make money off it heh!

2. edd91

edd91 rebmeM weN

There's nothing online, no information at all

3. ralyks

ralyks New Member

4. khari

khari Guest

Find Christopher's routine or another 5x5 program. You'll be glad you did.

Also, learning form by reading or watching is great and all, but there should probably be someone who works at your gym who could go through the form with you and correct any mistakes you make.

5. NoXeN

NoXeN You can find me up on one

get a pt for a day or 2 to show you around..read the archives as well

6. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Yeah I would get a PT to show you how to do things.

7. 2FWNC

2FWNC I'm a little bit special

cool I really like that website except I think I could spend a day on it, and im going to workout right now I dont have a day! im going to go mess around and try to just figure it out. there is only a certain number of ways our muscles can act, maybe I can just learn it the long way and experiment a little. oh well =] mainly I want to run and jog, bike, pull ups, push ups, sit-ups an dtone but also build at the same time. should cover alot. also im thinking about other activities as well to help benifit my body like uhh u know =] peace-

8. N-Word-Jim

N-Word-Jim Cure for boredom

Where are you at? If you're located in the same city as another F&Ner maybe they'll take you under their wing for a few sessions and help you out?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.