I want to go to a Nudist resort, walk around naked and stuff.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Insdav3, Jan 17, 2005.

1. Insdav3

Insdav3 Guest

Anybody ever been to one? What's it like?

I'm probably going to go next month but I figure i'll be the only young person there. Oh well nothing beats swinging it in the nude :wiggle:

2. You know who the most popular guy is at the nudist colony?

The guy that can hold two cups of coffee AND a dozen donuts. :o

3. HS-Gravtron

HS-Gravtron Mmmmmm

Never been to a resort but I've been to multiple nude beaches. Its a great feeling being able to be naked and have no one care. Its just freeing and comfortable. One thing to remember is that most people aren't there for the sexual aspect of it and won't accept open showings of sexuality (stroking it, trying to show off, staring, etc). So if you just like the way it feels then great but if youre in it for a sexual thrill then I think you should head else where. Wish I had the chance to try a resort.

4. Metalifann

Metalifann The Minivan Can Nevar Lose! OT Supporter

I live in the nudist capital of the world:o

5. Insdav3

Insdav3 Guest

What actually sucks is i'm going to the flordia keys. I guess there's one nude beach on there, but I'm staying at marathon island and I don't think there are nude beaches there.

6. aSiAnRiCk

aSiAnRiCk New Member

If you're going to drive up to Miami, there's a nude beach there. I think it's called Hallover Beach

7. PRIME

PRIME New Member

Only young person there?? Does that mean youre going alone? I thought resorts did not permit singles...especially single males.