TAT I want to get something added onto my tat but I dunno what.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by thomor25, Apr 2, 2004.

1. thomor25

thomor25 I make money online....

I was thinking like turning it into a tribal dragon or perhaps have it move up and around the ball socket of my arm but I just dunno I want something but I dunno what. The explination of my current tatto0 is its a dark angel/gargoyle always watching my back warding off evil spirits like how gargoyles do on churches. I thought about feathered wings but that would seem cheesy.

[​IMG]

2. Capt. Hammer

Capt. Hammer PM me for rates on express consent. OT Supporter

I did a little brainstorming/artistic work, and came up with the following..

maybe you'll like it, maybe you won't.. :hs:

I decided that adding width would help balance the tattoo across your back, because you are a pretty big guy.

It kind of takes the shape of a phoenix with it's wings spread, which I think is really sweet, and it makes use of the one you already have :)

Here's the initial change
    [​IMG]

I added a small circle in this one, I kinda like it better.
    [​IMG]

Also, I left it up to you to decide what parts are shaded, and It may benefit the tattoo to maybe add a little more design into the big areas, or leave it plain... :bigthumb:

Edit: But remember, this is just a personal suggestion, it's your skin, and whatever you put on it should have some sort of meaning to you :o

Last edited: Apr 4, 2004