I want to get blood work done again, please list the essentials

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by deadbolt, Nov 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadbolt

deadbolt New Member

i had it done 2 years ago. got my test checked along with cholesterol and various other things that i cant really remember.

has anyone else had trouble getting tests done? i had to see a PA, and when i told her that i wanted all these tests done she thought i was psychotic, she couldnt get around the idea that i was just curious about these things. i had to tell her that i eat 4 eggs a day just to legitimate my chol. test:ugh:

its not often that a 19 year old wants all these test done for no apparent reason, but i see nothing wrong with it. i guess she needed reasons for these tests so that my insurance would defray the costs.

anyway, thats not really the point of the thread. what are all the things i should get checked?

2. Ceaze

Ceaze https://hearthis.at/DoYouEvenUplift Moderator

3. deadbolt

deadbolt New Member

thanks for that

4. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

I went to my doctor the other day and asked for a slip to get bloodwork... I still haven't gone (been 2 weeks) because I've been busy...

STD's, cholestorol, and I asked to check for levels of mercury because I eat a lot of fish.

I don't see why they can't just create a system or machine that checks everything at once and tells you all the shit, rather than just having to go for one thing or another. Oh well, if I have to go back for another one because I'm concerned about something that I wasn't tested for, I won't mind... I have a really hot indian doctor so it's almost a pleasure to visit :naughty:

5. Marix

Marix OT Supporter

Have a look for the thread about getting test measured in blood tests.

I gave a rundown of what I would choose and reasons why. Sorry I can't be bothered to look for it right now. It should only be a few pages back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.