SRS I want to get back on an anti-deppressant

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by luckyirishman51, Nov 28, 2005.

1. luckyirishman51

luckyirishman51 New Member

I was on Zoloft a while back, and it feels like I cant make any new friends at my new school. I have 3 good friends but they are freshmen in college, and im still a junior in hs

I want to be back on zoloft, or I feel like this is just gonna accelerate itself into depression again.....

I mean, I want to tell my parents, but fuck that'd be akward...what should I do?

I ahve even considered just smoking pot (becoming a pothead) just so I could feel comfortable socially...

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Unwise decisions all of them.

Call your doctor immediatly for a consultation. Your parents don't have to know you can tell them afterwards.

3. luckyirishman51

I can just schedule an appointment, I mean I ahve never scheduled appointments before....I dont need like parental approval or whatever....?

4. Reznik

Reznik New Member

In your profile it says you are 19. You don't need any approval. But you should tell your parents and talk them even if its awkward (IMO). They could find out through your insurance mail.

See a GP and/or a psychiatarist. Call your insurance number on the back of your insurance card and ask them for a Dr. under your plan close to your home.

5. luckyirishman51

im 17. god I gues I'll work up the courage to do this. I wasnt even having problems with the drug