I want to break up with my GF.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by hayte997, Jun 4, 2005.

1. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

But I'm a big pussy. She says she so in love, she's never cared for anyone like me, etc. But I don't feel the same way. At the start of our relationship I think I cared for her more than I do now, I actually really wanted it to workout, now I don't care but I'd rather dump her than have her dump me. I don't love her, I mean she's fun to hang out with, attractive and a good source of sexual release. I think that maybe part of th reason why I don't love her is because I don't trust her (like most women) so I don't want to get attatched and then be cheated on. I don't really have any reasons for this type of thinking except a couple times her vagina has smelled like fish when I know for a fact she has showered recently so it's not like it's dirty. But I keep reading how intercourse causes this smell with BV or something and when I haven't had sex with her in a week or so and it smells like that, I think something is up.

Anyway, she says that she is very in love and if it's true like she claims then she will be devastated. I just don't want to hurt her feelings. (I know I know, better now than later, etc but easier said than done.)

I know most of ya'll probably think I'm a dick but, opinions?

2. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

Just tell her that you don't feel the same way she does. What's worse; you holding out for another year or her dealing with the pain now & moving on. If you keep going even though you don't feel the same, then eventually you will split ways, and then she'll feel like she wasted that time by being with someone who didn't feel the same way she did. That's far more painful than dealing with an emotional blow now & recovering to move on & find someone who feels the same towards her. Just let her know how you feel & get it over with. Either way her feelings are going to get hurt eventually, but it's better sooner than later in this case.

Don't feel like a dick for doing it either. There's no reason to stay if you don't feel the same way; it'll save both of you pain further down the road. You'll both feel happier knowing you can continue searching for someone who's more compatable.

3. KarmaPolice

KarmaPolice Active Member

Ya gotta get it over with and end it... sticking with it will only create a life of torturous hell for you....

as for the "fish" thing... don't ever let a smell be your best evidence of cheating... if you distrust her that much, then it's something in your mind as she probably isn't cheating on you (cheating is the exception not the rule)...

4. NJGuy

NJGuy "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmef uckmefuckmefuckmefuckm OT Supporter

Break up with her. People dont deserve to be strung along. Yur not doing either of you any good being with her if your not interested.

Man up and end that shit. Stop playing with the girls heart and find someone you are interested in.

5. OXXDoCXXO

OXXDoCXXO New Member

I think you need to figure some things out, like why you don't trust females and if that is the reason why you dont feel the same way she does. You need to do one of two things get over you insecurity and find out if you love her or break up with her. I personally think you are being insecure and learn to trust females. Because if you are looking for a relationship that is no way of going about. I am not trying to sound like a jerk so I'm sorry if I did. Hopw that helps