I want pics of your cars for use on T-shirts

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by chadds, Aug 31, 2005.

1. chadds

chadds Roethlisberger & Palko > your QBs OT Supporter

Hi, I am trying to start a litte t-shirt business, so I'm making an offer to anyone that wants there car on a shirt, and will give me permission to use the image of your car on other t-shirts.

The offer is this, send me a hi-res image of your mucle car, it MUST be hi-res to make a good shirt, and have a good angle. Also, I can extract the car from the rest of the photo through photoshop, but be careful of things like trees and people behind your car that may show up through the windows in the picture. If I want to use your picture, you get the first shirt for $5 shipped, I am losing money doing this, but it is a thank you for letting me use your cars image on other shirts. You also get to pick any custom text you want on your shirt at no extra cost, and I will also send the image to you for approval before I make the shirt. You can send your pics to [email protected] for consideration. Thanks

Here are a few pics of some other shirts that I have made, sorry for the pic quality...the lighting was pretty bad

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. machine81

machine81 New Member

I don't want to be a bummer, but isn't this trademark infringement?

3. chadds

chadds Roethlisberger & Palko > your QBs OT Supporter

I didn't think so at first, but after talking to some people it looks like it could be. This is why I am now asking for people to send me pics of their cars with there permission to use them instead of just finding random pics off the net.

4. orangejuiced

orangejuiced New Member

Heres one of mine you can use it if you want.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. machine81

machine81 New Member

No, I'm not talking about the pictures of the cars. I'm talking about the car logos that are designed by the company.

6. Nealius

Nealius New Member

Both the pics and logos are infringement.

The car maker owns the design of the car. No matter where the pic comes from.
    You may own the car and the pics but not the design.
    Logos are 100% copyrighted