COMIC I want HxH to come back :wtc:

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Strife, Nov 9, 2007.

1. Strife

Strife Active Member

Seriously that was my favorite anime ever, I was so sad after the Greed Island Arc ended :wtc:

I know the Manga is a bit further then the Anime, does anyone know a good place to get a translated version of it. I wonder if Togashi will ever finish it.

2. Twisted STi

Twisted STi All wheel or no wheel OT Supporter

I'm assuming Hunter x Hunter? onemanga has 1-265 :dunno:

if you're looking for the manga that is, I can't really tell

3. Strife

Strife Active Member

Yea i actually just looked it up on Wikipedia and apparently it just started up again on Oct 27th and will be running for 6 weeks Shonen jump. Guess I'll take a look at Onemanga and read up a bit.

4. Twisted STi

Twisted STi All wheel or no wheel OT Supporter

never read it myself, and it doesn't look like im gonna have any time for it anyways with all the ftp goodness... cliffs?

5. Strife

Strife Active Member

This kid had his father leave when he was young to become a famous hunter that everyone seems to know now. The kid leaves home to become a hunter himself and find his father.He has to go through this yearly test where people try to get their hunter license, and out of thousands usually like 2 people make it. Then he makes a friend with this kid who comes from a famous assassin family and a couple of other guys. They go through a bunch of arcs yada yada. They basically learn this chi ability and there are a bunch of different types which determine your abilities, he learns new skills, etc. It's a shonen anime but its light hearted like One piece kinda. It doesn't really drag much and I found every episode to be interesting, no fillers either.