I want a GF

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by DC9, May 24, 2009.

1. DC9

DC9 New Member

I'm a good looking guy, in very good shape with a promising future in the military, but I suck when it comes to women. I'm 19 and never had a GF, only some random hook ups while in college but those were only caused by the alcohol. I know the time will come and I'm not trying to rush, but the way I'm approaching it now needs to improve. I'm confident in myself, I just don't know how to approach girls, or get to that next step past friendship.

2. AtheistUnicycle

AtheistUnicycle hey baby let me heuristically estimate your pussy

ask them for their number/go out someplace simple ie coffee, don't be drunk when you do it. have a set plan when you do it, though.

3. jonno

jonno New Member

start approaching girls you're attracted to and just focus on going out and having FUN with your friends. not caring about the outcome.

4. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

I have found that if I'm attracted to a girl and make no attempt to hide that fact things work themselves out. Cocky/funny have a great success rate.

5. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Leave your emotion for caring about what people say/think about you at the door and commence.

You WILL be turned down.
    Girls WILL say no.
    It WILL hurt.

But after getting your hands dirty a few times, what difference does putting your hands back in the mud make?

6. knucks

knucks Active Member

smoke some weed.

no but seriously, it worked for me :rofl:

7. wolfskymoon

wolfskymoon Guest

90 % of OT has the same problem probably.

8. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

its ok, people say i'm good looking and funny but i fail hard with girls 70% of the time. i just keep my chin up and not worry as much about getting girls than just having a good time. i'm one of the few guys that if a girl says "lets just be friends" i'll probably stay friendly with them, but i won't be their bitch. :dance:

9. DC9

DC9 New Member

sounds like me, i have been doing the same shit my whole life and it always gives me the same results, i just need to get better but i fail so hard!

10. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Make sure you exclude the chicks that just want to date you because you're in the military. There's a slang term for them but I forgot what it is. It's like how "badge bunny" is for chicks who only date cops, there's a term like that for chicks who date exclusively military guys, too.

The reason you need to exclude them is because they would be dating your image and your status, not you.

11. DC9

DC9 New Member

I did not mean to use the military to get a GF, I only mentioned it so it would show what type of person I am. I've never ran into the "badge bunny" types, I've actually ran into girls who rejected me because they do not want to date a guy in the military.

12. giz

giz Active Member

:bigthumb:

13. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I wasn't saying that you were. I just meant be aware that there are women like that out there.

Some women are like that, too.

14. DC9

DC9 New Member

Yea, I've heard stories. I'll just try my best I guess

15. filho do deus

filho do deus New Member

Ive been having really good success with girls lately, I think what it comes down to, is dont put any 'stock' into a conversation with a girl. Dont give a fuck about the outcome, turns out bad? fine, turns out good, go from there.

Soo, maybe, by starting a conversation with a girl, dont expect it to go anywhere, if it happens to great.

Someone help me explain this better....

16. deardude

deardude New Member

make good friendship and share some time with girl after sometime you will get positive result