LGBT I want a b/f

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Jerboy, Nov 28, 2004.

1. Jerboy

Jerboy Guest

After I broke up with my ex b/f, I haven't really had one and haven't had any luck. Where do I start looking? I just have no luck :wtc:

2. pedestrianx

pedestrianx Guest

Definately don't look on the internet. ehehhehe

3. BalkanBabe

BalkanBabe Guest

in the closet :rofl: .. just kidding..

um.. where and how did you find your ex bf?.. i would start looking there-at least it's a start..

4. spiffy_badrock

spiffy_badrock I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you.

I found my wonderful b/f over over a year thus far via the internet, its not that bad, but agreed, its not the best place to start.

5. BalkanBabe

BalkanBabe Guest

but yeah.. too many psychos on the internet.. don't feel too bad.. there's plenty of people out there for you.. pick an activity... do something fun.. or whatever occupies your time.. be yourself.. you're bound to bump into someone sooner or later... let THEM come to YOU

6. TommyBoiSxty9

TommyBoiSxty9 here, but I'm really gone

Well, first I looked.

Then I was told, don't try too hard --- Don't look to hard. When you least expect it, it will happen.

ha. :(

7. Jerboy

Jerboy Guest

If you ask a girl, the worst you can get is "fuck no". But if you ask a guy and he's not into guys, you could get a whole lot of shit. :hs:

8. cedric

cedric I don't have a contract

while this is very true, it doesn't necessarily concern me all that much. I think I'm more afraid of getting rejected...if that makes any sense.:hs:

9. pedestrianx

pedestrianx Guest

Well, if you are afraid of stuff like that, then maybe the internet really is the best place. I've made friends via the internet, and if you can make stuff work too, then it really isn't that bad. I just feel nubly trying to find love on the net.

10. cedric

cedric I don't have a contract

I think I just need to change my attitude. I've always been so content to let people come to me. I gotta be more outgoing about this kinda stuff. I'm not really a shy person, more just lazy.

11. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

Don't waste your time looking. Trust me.