I wanna talk to a girl

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by rsxratedr, Oct 29, 2008.

1. rsxratedr

rsxratedr New Member

Ok ive been in the game for a while and done alot of stuff in the pass years. I just read a couple post from the veterans in here and i hope you guys can give me some advice. I go to college and there is this girl she rides a motorcylce which is super uber hott to me and she looks fit and gorgeous. You guys can say that im all about looks and w/e. i think i wanna get to know her because she rides a bike ,not to use to her to get her bike but the fact that she rides one catches my eye. Anywho i see her riding her bike to a special bike location to park but its far from my class and idk where it is....when i see her (leaving) she has her helmet on and bike is roaring so i doubt she would hear me unless i stood in front of her and yelled. I wanna meet her but idk how... can anyone help?

2. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

are you sure you've been in the game for a while and done alot of stuff in the pass years? you don't have to impress us dude

3. rsxratedr

rsxratedr New Member

well idk if it counts it was in hs i got like 3 girls to cheat, had a couple of gfs and idk just the norm maybe i wasnt the best player but my love life was fun

4. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

damn bro any other stories from your crazy sex life?

wave her over...

5. Vysion

Vysion New Member

So talk to her.

6. rsxratedr

rsxratedr New Member

like when shes riding? isnt it odd? like just a random guy waving at u?

yah but how shes never like "free"

7. mistergixter

mistergixter New Member

How is your motorcycle knowledge? If it is not very good, you can get away with simple questions. Example:

So I bet the mileage is nice on that?
    How long have you been riding motorcycles?
    That is a nice *insert brand name here*, that must be fun to ride?

From riding experience, I enjoy talking to people who ask me about my bike, they ask me if it is fun to ride. Or some girls even like to ask how fast I have gone.

You just need some questions to get you started, then you can be confident from there.

Who cares about waving her over, just do it. Even if it is just to yell at her (if she doesn't turn of the bike) Nice Bike! and throw a big grin at her. Hell make eye contact. This one girl made eye contact with me, and I did a double take, whilst on my bike, but sometimes even eye contact can make a difference.

8. jimmyjoe

jimmyjoe Across 110th Street, You can find it all in the st

OK, so you know where she is gonna be, so next time you can be there to when she gets there.... say hello, introduce yourself, start some interesting talk about her bike, @ some point ask her if she would like to go out with you, or if you could give her a call. :cool:

9. rsxratedr

rsxratedr New Member

she has a gsxr 600 and like i know a lil bit but like ur a big help seriously but like i can ask her those questions its the opportunity that i dont have u get me?

like i said above talking to her is no biggy its just i dont have the opportunity

10. rsxratedr

rsxratedr New Member

very simply and relevent answer but see idk where she goes too and parks and it will seem wierd if i just stand there and wait til she comes u know but ya i figured if i could get a chance to talk to her i would just be like hey blah blah and then like depending on the flow n body language ill just be like well i gotta go to class maybe i can get your number so we can continue this?

11. jimmyjoe

Hummm.......just thought of a great opening line, here it goes.. Hi, I don't want to seem wierd, but I saw you riding your bike in the other day, thought you looked Hot, so I thought I could meet up with you and ask you out!!!!

Man thats gotta work! :bigthumb:

12. mistergixter

mistergixter New Member

You know where she parks, and I bet you came time it right. Go over a few before she gets there and pretend to check out the bike. You mentioned the fact that she rides a GSXR, which makes her effin sexy as hell. You could even mention the color, like the blues are very beautiful, which they are on the 04-05s, or black is the only color a bike should in. Find out what year it is, really, find out what year it is for me. I want to know what she rides.Be like hey, what year is your GSXR? Then you could swoop in with the knowledge that Suzuki has won the AMA Superbike title 7 years in a row on the GSXR 1000. If she happens to have an 04, then you could mention it was 600 of the year in that year. If it is an 05, you could mention is was the 20th anniversary of the GSXR. 06 was a new body style for the 600.

There are so many questions you could think of. I am not sure I would come out and straight up ask for her number, probe her, find oit what she likes and what not.

Here is a great question, what mae you want to start to ride? This way you can find out if she is passionate about motorcycles, maybe come family history, like her dad raced or something like that.

Where do you live again, so I can come in and swoop her away? :hsd:

MAKE the opportunity to talk to her. She won't come to you, so you go to her.

13. rsxratedr

rsxratedr New Member

i believe she rides a blue 07 version soo ya but i DONT know where she parks.. but ya thats what im saying any girl who rides a 600cc< bike is hott but yah like all the guys notice her and stuff but one day ill risk it and just find her and talk to her but idk id melt of shear heat from her

14. mistergixter

mistergixter New Member

Blue 07, fantastic. Just sack it up and to quote Big Black, DO WORK SON!

15. spydur86

spydur86 New Member

Might be almost creepier to stalk her until you find out where she parks every day. I'd just go with what everyone else said in here and wave her over and make conversation from there.

16. bjonesy77

bjonesy77 New Member

I havent read a single post in this thread, but...........just talk to her. Plain and simple. Find the open, slip in, and carry it as far as it will go.

17. you should like you know just walk up to her and start a discussion about the bike. like get to know her you know? like just make it look like you know like you starting up an innocent convo about the bike. then like take it from there and like see what her interest in you is... you know?

18. bjonesy77

bjonesy77 New Member

like....

19. Ideotique

Ideotique Drinking on monday nights does not make me an alco

Holy double entendre batman

20. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

please don't say this.

21. you know.....

22. rsxratedr

rsxratedr New Member

thanks everyone i know which ones to use and not to use thanks but i hope i get a chance and DO WORK hhaha

23. lauren

lauren Active Member

why don't you just park your bike over where she does.

24. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

are you jk? :rofl: i'm imaging the look on her face after you say this. you'll creep her out. i'd just conveniently be at the same place she parks her bike at and strike up something casual.

25. jimmyjoe

yes, it was a joke... :rofl: