I wanna see pics of...

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by JMizzle, Oct 19, 2001.

1. JMizzle

JMizzle Guest

Does anyone have an Eclipse? I wanna see some hooked up Eclipses so I can get some ideas of what looks good on them. I know someone has to have one.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Well I use to have a 98 GSX so I will upload a few pics for u in a few minutes.:)

3. Guest

Guest Guest

ok here are a few pics, hope u like:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Here are a few pics of the interior: :cool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. JMizzle

JMizzle Guest

Thats a bad ass car. :bigthumb: Did you just paint the center piece black or what? I think I am getting gunmetal altezzas, but I want the center to just be red so how would I do that?

--Justin

6. Guest

Guest Guest

body color red, or the stock refelector red?

If its body color then I would say take the peice to a autobody shop to have it painted to match the car. I painted mine myself and it came out pretty good, I also made it so that the mitsu symbol lights up when the parking lights are on. Black is fairly easy to match though, and I wouldn't suggest doing it yourself if you are painting it red.

7. Soltaker

Soltaker 03-18-2015 #NEVERFORGET

other than the altzzas, that is 1 fine car :bigthumb: at least you didnt add the middle piece

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah I got them when they first came out and then as the fad caught on, every frikken car had them and I had already sold my stock lenses. Oh well the guy that bought the car liked them, so thats all that matters. :p

9. Guest

Guest Guest

those clear lenses look like shit, why anyone would buy them is beyond me, and why they became popular has me even more puzzled.

thats a sweet looking car otherwise though. love the supra too :)

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Opinions are like assholes.....everyones got one :p

11. beatcave

beatcave for you and yours

nice car bro, im curious what exhaust you have on your dsm? i wnat mine to stick out at an angle too

12. JazzHound

JazzHound Guest

13. beatcave

beatcave for you and yours

do you mean apex n1?

14. Guest

Guest Guest

No, the exhaust on my car was an HKS exhaust, the Dragger (sp?) I believe. I can't remember but I know it was an HKS one.

Yeah the exhausts that exit sideways are :cool: and they are straighter overall cause they don't make that last bend.