TAT I wanna get something added onto my back but dunno what. *Current tat pic*

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by thomor25, Aug 23, 2004.

1. thomor25

thomor25 I make money online....

[​IMG]

I was thinking of having some tribal come down and up around my shoulders but I dunno. I was thinking of having the current tat sectioned off like it was chiseled out of stone sorta but I dunno. Budget is limited and so is what I think I can do but it def has to be hidded when a tshirt is worn as I am in a corp workplace. I also wanna guage my ears, they are at 16 or 14 ga i foget which ones, they have black rings with silver balls on the ends.

2. Two toys

Two toys New Member

can you run it down your back along to your underarm region, and also up over the shoulder? That mite look neat in a tribal .. maybe red and black combined?

let me be the first to tell you so you dont get ragged on, its stretch not gauge. Most people understand when you say gauge but it is incorrect.

3. warped_mind

warped_mind New Member

if they are at 14ga you can probably get them stretched to about 10ga, then you can go down only one gauge at a time. it can take about a month per gauge(ie 10-8, 8-6) but it all depends on the person.

as for the tat, just go down to your local artist and tell him what you want and im sure you will be able to figure something out. :bigthumb:

4. thomor25

thomor25 I make money online....

Thanks for the info on guage/streching. I'm really good at doing tribal stuff myself as I am somewhat of an artist of sorts. We'll see I wanna drop some more weight tho before doing something real big.