TAT i wanna get my nipple pierced...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by lola83, Jan 3, 2006.

1. lola83

lola83 New Member

i really do but i have some doubts...
    is there a difference between barbell and ring as in for comfort? and does it matter the size of my boobs? :hsugh: just stuff like how long to usually heal, and as for pain factor, is it more painfull than other piercings, such as tongue, nose, ect.
    its something i wanted to get done for ages now, but im not sure if the negatives outway the positives.
    opinions appreciated, thanks.

2. ballz

ballz Two of 'em OT Supporter

Prepare to be asked for pictures of said boobs.

Personally, I don't think boob size matters, but what matters is the size of nipple/areola. If both are relatively small, I think it looks good. If either are on the big side, I think the boob looks nasty whether it's pierced or not.

My 2 cents.

3. lola83

lola83 New Member

lol thanks for the tip and opinion. no my nipples are quite small, and my boobs arent huge, i just didnt know if size matters in this situation.

4. m3s3lf

m3s3lf *Jeep Crew*

I've heard of piercers turning people away because their nips are too small... but mine are about the size of a nickle and they didn't say anything to me :dunno:

PS - pics of said boobs? :o

5. Mace Windu

Mace Windu OT's Resident Pile of Awesome

I was told my nipples were too small. I went to a different piercer and she said they were fine. If you get told that you are too small, you might wanna look to the words of Almighty Buttons: Find a better piercer.

6. Soul_On_Fire

Soul_On_Fire And the taste of the poison on her lips..

just one nipple? I think both looks way better on girls.. regardless.. ive yet to run into nipples I found too small to pierce.

7. 1992 240SX

1992 240SX New Member

I was thinking of piercing mine too but I wasnt sure whether to just get one or both pierced. As far as pain, I think it matters on the person. We're all made differently so what kills one person doesn't really affect another but then again I dont have any experience with nipples...yet.

8. soopa7fly

soopa7fly stupid :06:

of all my piercings (frenum, nipples, 2 cartilage) in my experience my nipples were the most painful, and many piercers will tell you that as well. as far as jewelry, barbells tend to heal easier than rings, comfort wise i think they are the same, but rings can sometimes get caught on clothing, so be careful.

9. Laurel

Laurel New Member

Get both.

My nipples weren't horribly painful, but they definitely weren't licked in by kittens. Make sure your barbells are long enough. I got pierced in early august, and mine still crust almost every day

10. audrey

audrey New Member

Yeh I agree get both. It's hot. I love my boobs pierced.

11. dloseke

dloseke Noobish Silver Member

depends on said boobs. Some look good IMO with only one pierced, and some look better with both.

12. Mace Windu

Mace Windu OT's Resident Pile of Awesome

Really? Mine stopped crusting after about a week. Though, I tend to heal much faster than most people. I also wonder if male/female healing is THAT different with piercings and such.

13. Turboed_2

Turboed_2 .

Like a few others said, do both at the same time.

14. Laurel

Laurel New Member

Mine also get quite a bit of play, and get squished and pulled on when I'm sleeping as well. Healing time for nipple piercings is generally about 6 months

15. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

my nipples are still healing too, and its been about 4 or 5 months now. i get crusties, and the one hurts a little when i go to put a new ring in.

i prefer barbells over circulars, mostly because they don't get caught in my bra and they don't get squashed into my skin and leave that painful indentation.

and i have to say that both definitely looks better on girls than just one. i have 5 tattoos now (my most recent was this past saturday) and I have to say that compared to the one that I just got done on my foot, the nipples weren't that bad at all. its a quick and sudden pain, and then afterwards it just burns a little. a nice hot shower works wonders for that. just try not to get too nervous and jumpy, that'll most likely cause a lopsided disaster

16. ebbnflo

ebbnflo REAL- LAOT Hermit

Now there was some really helpful info. I have been thinking about having my nips peirced, and wondered about the comfort levels of different jewelry.
    I have had my eyebrow, ears, and tongue done. I took the tongue one out about 5 years ago and miss it sometimes. None of those really hurt to have done, but.... I am a little more scared about how the nip piercings will feel, but I know it's quick, so no biggie.
    Did you bleed much? My eyebrow, because it was a "head wound", I guess, bled alot, and my friend who was with me about passed out. LOL
    I don't want bleeding boobies if I can help it.
    I am pretty confidant that it can be done on me because a friend of mine has them and when she showed them to me, I was surprised how much her boobs and nipples looked like MINE. (I call her my nipple twin now!) I was a little worried about that too because I have big boobs, but not really huge nipples.
    Hey BrokenHalo, if you feel like PMing me, I am curious to know what kinda new tat you got! That's another thing I've been considering...
    Oh and holy crap 4-5 months? REALLY!?