I used to think some women were sincere when they said...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Mugwump, Apr 12, 2006.

1. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

"I'm not looking for a boyfriend right now." (Note: I said some women, not all, because I do realize that most women just want to let men down easy by saying that.)

But now? Well now... I realize that ALL women are lying when they say this shit and just wanna let men down easy. Yes, ALL of them. I truly believe that even the most independent woman would wrap her legs around Prince William if he asked her out for a cup of tea.

I had so much in common with this stupid bitch. Yet, in the end, it finally came out: "I'm not looking for a boyfriend right now." And 1 month later? She has a guy wrapped around her finger. Fuck that shit... It's now reached insulting.

2. lauren

lauren Active Member

yep. i wasnt looking for a bf, but i couldnt not date him when i found him. if the attraction is there, you dont just let it go. you have to give it a shot, even if its not the most convienent.

3. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

I just want women to give me a chance sometimes, meaning a date or two, and I can't even get that out of them. It's like they've made their choice from one conversation.

I know that I aim for the harder to get, but I've tried lowering my standards before and it didn't work because the attraction was missing.

4. darkrick

darkrick New Member

I get that a lot. And it is insulting.
    Especially when you do see them with a guy not long after.
    However, I do get the occasional kick out of their "omg I'm so sorry" expression when you catch them :o

The worst one I had, was a similar situation to your. Had a lot in common, and out came the "not looking for a boy friend right now" and behold, just over three weeks later she's dating a stiff who bores her to tears because of his money :ugh: Have to admit I was happy she gave me the flick :hsugh:

5. Brigante

Brigante i'm a lurker without an avatar, deal with it

my girlfriend made it a point when we started hanging out that she didnt' want a boyfriend. not just not looking for one, but flat out doesn't want one. and we've been together for 9 months ever since. because of that. i don't think girls really know what they ever want. it's just a mind game. something to tell you when they dont' know what to tell you right then and there - like something to just fill in space until everything is all figured out in their head.

6. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

"Do I know you?"

7. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Why can't you be happy that she's making an attempt to spare your feelings?

8. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

If she wants to spare my feelings, she can disappear completely and not walk around like nothing happened.

9. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

So if she doesn't want to be your girlfriend, she should just disappear and make every attempt to not run into you etc?
    Do you truly believe that men and women cannot be friends?

10. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

So basically, in your world, sparing my feelings is lying to me and then walking around with another guy like nothing has happened to me?

That's friend material right there!

11. Vailripper

Vailripper Daywalkers have feelings too.

You just need too not take it so personally...different people have different tastes, nothing wrong with that.

12. Vailripper

expecting her to "dissapear" isn't exactly the most logical choice either.

What do you want her to say? I seriously doubt you will accept anything she does as being "respectful".

13. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

"I don't like you like that."

14. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Be completely honest here. Would would you LIKE her to do? Hide in her house and not go on with her life because she isn't interested in you in anything more than a friend but you are?

15. giapia

giapia Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you re

rent Hitch? :dunno:

16. Icuradik

Icuradik Guest

this is seriously better than lying..

17. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

It is a shit test. The real men (the ones who she wants to be with) will continue persuing her anyway. The weak men will go :wtc: and go listen to Dashboard.

18. krott5333

krott5333 Guest

well instead of lying, why not just say "no, im not interested" or some shit like that

19. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

I've said that to women and have had them say it back to me (in one way or another). I've had women tell me I was attractive but that they wanted to "sit on the fence" or keep looking around. It's not that hard, and if you do it early enough, you can still be friends.

But nooo... nooo... women gotta lead men on for awhile, test the water, see if they peak their interest (before even dating them) and then lie to their faces.

20. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

The chase is fun, but if they reject me once, I won't pursue them ever again. It's called dignity and maturity.

Games are for kids.

21. NCS

NCS Active Member

no dude it could be honest. they could not be looking. but no woman will deny a guy if she's attracted to him

22. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Real men don't beg.

23. Vailripper

Men who keep persuing her show desperation, I can't think of any woman who admires that.

24. Dongsy Normus

Dongsy Normus fag

been there. play with em while you can.. i did anways

25. Foo Lyn Roo

Foo Lyn Roo New Member

Many people cannot DO confrontation.
    Accept it and move on.
    If she let you down - hard or easy - the outcome is still the same.
    She wasn't interested IN YOU.
    stop making it about the method she used to dump you, and deal with the fact that she dumped you.
    You wil be a better person for it.. honestly.