I turn to OT again

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by mistergixter, Aug 12, 2008.

1. mistergixter

mistergixter New Member

I don't know why I have had a slight relapse into thinking about my ex again. It has been 6 months on the 16th since we have been apart. I was doing well until I saw her and then she sent me an email. I am not sure if I shared I emailed her back with OT, I will research and check back. So I have met one girl from online, she is cool and I was attracted to her at first. That is not the case now. The one big turn off for me is she is a religious person, which I will not fault her for having a belief but I am not a religious person. I have not brought this up with her because we are still hanging out. I need to be attracted to the person to want to be with them.

Am I looking to date a super model with huge bewbies, no, I am looking to date someone who I am physically attracted to and on the emotional level I can connect with. I know that is seems like a not a lot to ask for, but until I work up the courage to go out there in the real world and stop messing around on the internet dating sites, then I think I will be stuck trying to talk to these average girls. I am not Brad Pitt, or the newest Hollywood Hunk, David Beckham I think? IDK? I am what I feel a good looking guy with a good personality once you get to know me.

I am however shy and lacking a little self confidence, which I know to most woman can be a deal breaker. My self confidence will come with time. But back to the situation at hand, there are times where like at night, when I am bored that I think about her and I would just call her and talk to her. Now I have no one to talk to. This then makes me think about her more. I have made some new friends, I go out a lot more than I used to but the friends I go out with I only have fun when we are riding our motorcycles. They just like to hang with each other which kind of bores me.

Where does one go to make new guy and girl friends? I am going to a large State University and I am seriously debating about joining a frat just to make new friends and become part of a large group. But then I think about at 26, do I really want to join a frat? I am just having a hard time keeping myself busy. I think this might be a big combo of all of my threads; I am just having a hard time over the past two days.

Cliffs: It is complicated, read it.

2. mistergixter

mistergixter New Member

Sometimes rubbing one out can help.:naughty: I feel better now. I was thinking to myself, I can't dance to save my life. It is never a bad time to learn how to dance and if I can find a dance place where two things can happen, I can make new friends and learn how to dance, so when I ask a pretty girl to dance, I can only slightly make myself look like a fool.:hsd:

3. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

Dude its only been 6 mo... your not ready. End of story no need for anyone else to write...

Keep improving yourself and in time you will be ready and secure

4. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

26 and joining a frat? as someone in a fraternity I wouldn't recomend it...

5. mistergixter

mistergixter New Member

I had my reservations about that. I don't think I would be pulling an Old School though, even though that was a great movie.

Thanks for the advice though.

6. ChaCha

ChaCha Active Member

just piss life away

7. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Instead of joing a frat, join a club.

Instead of going to internet dating sites, get involved in your community. Take up a part time job (that's social, like a server in a restaraunt). Volunteer at a local charity. Go to wine tastings, flea markets, local bars, etc.

The more you place yourself in situations to meet new people, the more you increase your potential to make friends and date new people.

8. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

How much longer do you have in college?

I don't see anything wrong with it...I was in one and we had a few guys that age, some who joined later on in their college career.

9. mistergixter

mistergixter New Member

I have one more quarter at a JC and then about a year and a half at the Univ. if I take heavy loads and summer courses, which I am going too.

Viper, I agree with you hands down, being a waiter would force me to be open with strangers, cause I would have to work for a tip, but I am getting my BS in Finance and have a pretty good part time job in the accounting field, so I am not going to give that up.

I should join an club, especially having a motorcycle, find a group of people to hang out with would be easy to do.

I am not going to just piss my life away, but I should just get out and do more. As silly as it sounds, I made myself a little list of things that I should accomplish daily that will help me gain control of my life(even though it is not that far out) but also help me become a better student.

Thanks again OT.

100 posts, the smallest part of a drip in the bucket compared to some people.

10. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

Sounds good man, good luck :bigthumb: