FRK I tried something new.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Guz200sx, Aug 26, 2004.

1. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

I went to see a lady friend of mine and decided to take along some tooties roll lollipops. I wanted to see if maybe she would be up to doing something new. She was :) Once in the middle of things, I took them out, one grape & one blue rasberry. She choose the Blue rasberry. I used it on her nipples and then on her pussy, Licking them both at the same time and also letting her lick the lollipop after rubbing her pussy with it. It was very very tasty. :drool: Very hot stuff. Afterwards, she said she wanted to try and see how blue rasberry cock taste like :big grin: and so she did. That was very hot.

If you've never tried this before, then I recommend it with your flavor of choice. Its very erotic.

:)

2. Eugene Wildwood

Eugene Wildwood Foxbody for life!

Pretty cool!

3. stoliohranj

stoliohranj beautiful fucking tits man

i tried something like that. my ex/gf loves peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, but hates the taste of cock. so i put peanut butter on my dick. and she put some jelly in her mouth and went to town. sure it was a little messy. but she went at it that day like never before

4. phigity

phigity New Member

i've done little things like that before. you know those long spiral suckers you get at fairs or the beach? well yeah we had some fun with one of those before.

5. twinbee

twinbee Guest

Oh ya thats great. I did that once, and have wanted to do it again, but me and my current girlfriend haven't really done anything, and can't untill winter break, because were both in school and shes goes to school out of state :wtc:

6. QUEEN BLUE

QUEEN BLUE Guest

I had one ex that got a sucker spinner and a big round sucker and he had that spinning on my clit. It would have been a lot more fun if the thing would spin faster.

7. twinbee

twinbee Guest

You know what, thats not a bad idea. But something has to be done about the slow ass speed. That one would be a drag.

8. QUEEN BLUE

QUEEN BLUE Guest

seriously ... It could be so fun if it went faster :clit:

9. phigity

phigity New Member

i'm going to the beach this weekend. i'll see if i can pick one up and see what i can about making it faster.

10. QUEEN BLUE

QUEEN BLUE Guest

:x: let me know

11. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

I've had a girl give head with pop rocks in her mouth (was not as exciting as the urban legends presents). But the lollipop idea is a good one. *writes that on "things to do" list*

12. shorty420

shorty420 Guest

I found that 2 or 3 altoids popped in my mouth before I goes down gives her a chilly suprise. A cool blast of air on the clit can cause her toes to curl.

13. affende

affende Guest

i have a friend, who happens to be bi. she has mentioned using lillipops on her girlfriends in the past.....says to stay away from sour apple :dunno:

but when she tells the stories... instaboner....congrats.

i need to find freaky girls :wtc:

14. HEPHAESTOS

HEPHAESTOS Guest

deffinetly worth a try...except for maybe the sticky affect