FRK I threw this out there

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JohnJohnJohnson, Aug 7, 2006.

1. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Let me preface this by saying that I think my gf is not overtly adventurous, and yet, is very curious and attracted to some freaky stuff. I believe however that she has some difficulty expressing interest in interesting sex acts.

I was walking down the street with her and I said, "Hey, will you fuck me in the ass?" She was like, "You don't rlly want that," which I translated silently into "Are you for real?" I said, "If you say so... :hsugh:", leaving it vague and up to her.

Later that night, I was bending over to set my alarm, and she came up behind me and jokingly began sort of bumping into me in an imitation of what I do to her. It was so funny. Omg. It was adorable seeing her try that out - she is so female. Now of course I don't know if she would want to do it or not. It's v frustrating not knowing. Honestly, this particular thing, I am not rlly into the idea of, but would give it a go bc it's something I haven't done before.

2. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

Bring it up again, and not while you're walking down the street. Sit down and talk out your fantasies and maybe she'll open up to it.

3. JohnJohnJohnson

I've tried to do this in the past and haven't had all that much success. Maybe I'm introducing the subject poorly. How do you recommend I approach it?

4. Lindsay Loo

Lindsay Loo ミ★ Mikel's POZ Partner ミ★

man i remember i used to beg my ex to let me fuck him in his ass... then he let me and it lost all its glory.... after we did it a couple times, he'd always ask me to bring a toy to fuck him with... it got old hearing him ask me and i started to lose an interest in sex with him...

5. Phantom Empress

Get her nice and relaxed and a dimmed room, cuddle with her, then ask her about her fantasies, he deepest darkest desires and then share yours. If she sees and feels that yuo are interested in making HER wants a reallity, she may be more willing to bring yours to life too. don't be blunt and abrupt about it.. She seems like the needs to be sweet talked and romanced and otherwise wrenched into letting things out in a clear concise manner, so you'll have to work on it probably. While your talking about it emphasize how hot it owould be, how much you would enjoy sharing your fantasies and making them real with her..

6. JohnJohnJohnson

is that what broke you two up?

7. JohnJohnJohnson

what if she doesn't have any deep dark fantasies after all? well i guess at worst that would be awkward. i don't want to pressure her into making something up tho

8. Lindsay Loo

we had problems from the start... but after 3 years of being together and fighting all the time, it didnt help when i didnt wanna have sex with him anymore.. but directly his wants didnt break us up.. we only had the sex left in common so when we lost that, we lost everything that held us together

9. Phantom Empress

don't pressure her, but ask her what she would enjoy to do with you.. it doesn't have to be deep and dark or freaky, she may just want to share a bath with you or something tame. everyone has a desre in them... unless they are just that far off and disconnected from their own sexual desires.

In the end, Communicate with her that you'd like to try this and share this special experience with her.

10. Lindsay Loo

but even that might be too forward... that might freak her out and embarass her... and then youre in a not so private comfortable setting... which could then in turn cause negative associations with the whole idea... before ever doing it or really talking about it...

11. Phantom Empress

:werd:

12. toeshoes

toeshoes Guest

the little shop we go to doesn't have that many people in it. Walk by it first and see how she reacts. Stand at the window and admire an outfit or something and see what she does first.

13. Phantom Empress

some people are completely threatened by the concept of adult stores.. He'll have to guage what her reaction may be and work from there.

14. Lindsay Loo

i agree with PE... every situation is different... i am very outspoken and very open minded and I think that even for me if my ex would have done this, it would have added to the awkwardness... but I live in Dallas.. so there are no little sex shops :mamoru:

15. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

this is just me, but next time you guys are ready for sex, excuse yourself momentarily, then go grab a strapon that you've purchased for her (in a size that you're comfortable with and in her favorite color if at all possible) and then hand it to her when you come back in.

or, if you're feeling really adventurous, you could come back into the room with it already in your ass. i think she'll get the hint then.

16. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

i agree with the other ladies in saying that this might not be a good idea. if he doesn't know for sure about her level of freakiness, i think his best bet is to introduce anything new, be it ideas or actual play, in the privacy of the home (or an empty stall in the men's bathroom at the mall...)

i'd suggest maybe doing a little internet browsing. that way, you get the experience of the sex store without actually going into one before she's ready for it. some girls take a long time to get up the nerve to walk into a toy store... and even more nerve to walk back out again carrying a little black bag :mamoru:

17. JohnJohnJohnson

O. K. Well it turns out she just doesn't rlly have much horniness. She has masturbated but tends not to, she has a mild sexual interest in what she calls "wrestling" ... sort of rough-housing before sex. She's up for stuff but not into that much. Just a somewhat lower libido than mine all-around. At least it's not me.

18. Acesn8s

Acesn8s The Deadman's Hand

Did you discuss whether she likes to win when "wrestling"? It's possible she's slightly submissive. If so, she may not warm up to pegging you as might be to much of dominant thing.

19. JohnJohnJohnson

She is slightly submissive, but not very.

20. Huge Evil Robot

Huge Evil Robot Must not sleep, must warn others

lots of people seem to have both dominant and submissive tendancies in my experience, though most people favor one or the other. It seems (at least in ym limited experience) that most girls are more comfortable being submissve, and eventually warm up to the idea of being dominant eveyr now an then.