i thought it would be a breeze after the first BJ

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by OoOlAlA, Aug 15, 2006.

1. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

I have gave blowjobs before, but only to one guy until my boyfriend now. I for some reason am scared (i know, i know weak) to give him one because the fear of him not enjoying it to the fullest. So i kept putting it off. Finally on our trip back home from a wedding something came over me and i did it. Then i though phew now i can do it all the time no problem. But now i am stuck again in this insecure weak state and cant seem to suck it up. I dont want him to leave me for this reason. It does come up. I didnt have this problem with my last guy. Yes i have asked what he likes but he doesnt talk much about anything like that. How do I over come this? I want to please him

2. Tiberium

Tiberium Active Member

practice on a few other guys first... j/k

:dunno: If he's any decent human being he wont leave you for being inexperienced in giving blowjobs. I'd say give them to him as often as possible and find out what he likes...

3. Headso

Headso New Member

:rofl: No pun intended! :rofl:

NO but seriously! Ask him, talk to him! MOST guys would either be completely turned on by this topic OR atleast interested in what you have to say!

Good luck!

4. Lucifer

Lucifer New Member

My current GF is the same way. I kept asking her for a BJ since I eat her out every chance I get and she finally said that she was scared to do so because she thought I'd leave her. She did it one night after a few drinks and hasn't had a problem since.

5. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

Ive talked to him and he doesnt say much. I have given him road head that one time on our trip home but it didnt break the ice for me

6. Abomb

Abomb New Member

you can practice on me :dunno:

7. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

I just need a way of getting past that, something surely he will like or a boost of my confidence i dont know

8. xinster

xinster New Member

does he go down on you?

9. LordOvenMitt

LordOvenMitt New Member

I am sure he wont leave you because you give bad head. He will either A) Tell you how to fix it or B) Never mention it again :rolleyes:

I know and relate with your fear, but its so much easier just to do it, or do it again in your case, until you are comfortable. It makes life much easier. You will get better if you arent that great at first.

10. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

yeah i dont know if i am good or not, who knows, i did just do it that one time and it got better as i went. Thats why i said i should jsut suck it up, i am sure i would get comfortable after a while. I am sure he will be so suprised that i am doing it that it will be even better.

11. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

honestly he doesnt really try to please me that often. before sex if i am wet already he doesnt feel the need to do anything. It pisses me off sometimes i guess. But he still expects things from me.

12. ass_kicker32

ass_kicker32 New Member

:rofl: @ "suck it up"

13. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

my GF is kind of like that too.....first off, oral is a much bigger deal to her, so it takes her a bit longer to get warmed up to it. She actually hasn't even let me go down on her yet, so neither of us gone down on eachother.

I'm comfortable and open to it....she's open to it too...but still uncomfortable. I don't push her in any way to give me head, I've seen if she's getting warmed upto me going down on her first. I'm thinking that maybe if she recieves a little, it might loosen her up and get things rolling a bit :dunno:

I've never even had a bj before....so I think that's why it's not a big issue to me yet...however I am a little curious :hs:

14. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

tell him to grab the back of your head and just ram it down there....you'll find it easy to do a bj after that

i'm not kidding...that's how i got used to it and i can now deep throat :mamoru:

15. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

just live by the saying "practice makes perfect" :big grin:

16. CrazyFoool

CrazyFoool OT Supporter

Just drink some alcohol...and suck on it. even if you are bad at it , if he leaves you because you can't suck cock..well, do you really think your relationship is really going to make it thru all the crap you guys are going to go thru later on in life?

17. ahtnamas

ahtnamas OT Supporter

:werd:
    Best reply in this thread :)

If he won't reciporicate, he's not worth worrying yourself over, especially if you honestly think that your inexperience will be a problem to the relationship.

Treat him as he treats you.

18. massy

massy New Member

It's kind of a common misconception that the first time is the hardest. Usually the second time is even harder. You'll just have to do it. And if you think he's going to leave you because of blowing badly, is he worth staying with in the first place?

19. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

:ugh: Woah... that's a weird doubt to have. Don't you think that if he left you it would be because he didn't love you, and not b/c you were so eager to please him that you got too anxious to suck his dick?

20. sportsjunkie

:rofl:

i think most females like to please their man....and in this case, I think she wants to please him and she can't; I'd be bummed too :o

21. JohnJohnJohnson

even though a zillion guys out there have performance anxiety, it's impossible that one chick has it too, cuz, girls r a different species than we are.

22. mike323i

mike323i Yeah...December of '05...and still lurking fuckers

Hell, even a bad blowjob is better than no bad job at all imo. :bj:

23. JohnJohnJohnson

i agree

but to me that sounds like a severe performance anxiety equivalent from a straight girl's perspective

24. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

its been down my throat many times, i let him finish there after sex a great deal, its not a stranger to me

25. sportsjunkie

oh...then i dunno, maybe there's something psychologically wrong with you and you just gotta work on it

have you talkd to him about this?