SRS I thought all women hated each other

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by familyguy101, Jul 4, 2007.

1. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

so why is it that my mother goes crazy happy at the thought of me having a girlfriend? Why do moms want their sons to be out and be with girls? They know there will sex, don't they? I'll never bring a girl home because of the reaction from my mom when she'll see her. It pisses me off a lot.

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

They just want you to have a future and be happy. So just means your mom loves you.

3. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

She wants you to be happy and she also probably takes comfort in knowing you won't be alone for the rest of your life.

4. Asses Maximus

Asses Maximus Guns don't kill people. People kill people. Guns d

:dunno: my dad is my problem. he just wants grandkids.

5. PureEnergy

PureEnergy New Member

I can relate to this.

6. Speed_Demon1965

Speed_Demon1965 New Member

Aren't you the guy that posted a thread awhile back about never experiencing love and you thought your life was shit?

If so, your mom is probably just happy you have found a girl, which will in turn make you happier in your life.

7. Arclight

Arclight Hypercube

Wouldn't it be better if your mom stopped ragging on you and asking "When are you going to find a girl?"

Yeah, I thought so.

Just bring the girl home, she'll want to meet your parents eventually anyways, otherwise she'll feel you don't like her enough to bring her home to your parents. Or something along those lines.

Besides, your mom wants you to be happy, she cares about you. Nothing wrong with that, and I bet there's others who'd give anything to have a mother that gives a shit about them.

Point is, stop being nasty to your mother because you're afraid of her reaction and do something to make her happy. :hs:

8. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

My fiance's mom is always trying to get me to do stuff with her like scrapbooking (I cant fathom spending 14 hours of my Saturday doing that with a bunch of people I dont know & his mom), or shopping with the crazy woman she hangs out with. Both his parents want him to be happy, they want US to be happy. All women dont hate each other :shrug: Most guys I know have mothers that love the gfs/fiancees/wives of their sons.

9. Capicu

Capicu New Member

man ur lucky, my mom hates any girl that comes into my life