I think she slept with her ex

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by familyguy101, Mar 27, 2008.

1. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

The girl i'm dating texted me on Monday just to tell me that she was drunk. I talked to her the next day after we went on a date. I asked about her night and she said she was really drunk and doing stupid things. Then she said her ex was there. I almost froze. I didn't really poke the subject too much, but she kept mentioning how he wouldn't leave her alone. I asked her if she messed around with him. Of coarse she said no, but I have a gut feeling that she did. She has told me plenty of times that she makes "mistakes" when she's drunk.

What are the chances that she did sleep with him?

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Is this the same girl you were dating before? I thought you guys broke up?

3. harleysilo

harleysilo New Member

R U in an exclusive relationship with her? How long since they were dating? The real question is why weren't you with her the other night.....

4. AutoEuphoria

AutoEuphoria New Member

I don't know what to tell you, other than I personally would be ROYALLY pissed if my gf texted me telling me how drunk she was at a party. My gf knows that she can do stupid things when she drinks, and refuses to go near alcohol unless I'm around...just to be completely sure that she doesn't screw something up.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

He hasn't answered, so I'm going to assume he didn't dump this girl like he needed to and said he would...For that reason, what do you expect? This is the same girl you didn't trust 3 weeks into the relationship when she told you she does "stupid things" when she gets drunk. Even back then you didn't trust her and came on here worrying that meant she cheats when she's drunk.

You don't trust her now, you'd still be best off dumping her and moving on. You two have a terrible relationship built on...honestly I don't even know why you're in it other than you don't think you can find anyone else to put up with you.

6. mavfan1

mavfan1 Active Member

yeah, young girls and alcohol at a party without him...= cheating. i dated a girl for about 2 years that was the queen of making out with random guys at parties when she was drunk. i didn't care since i just did the same thing..ha

7. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

If the girl knows she can "make mistakes" (which is pure BS, people still realize what they are doing while they are drunk), then she should be smart and not drink or put herself in situations where she could make these mistakes.

You should be smart enough to not date a girl that knows she "makes mistakes when drunk", yet goes out and drinks anyway.

I'm guessing she cheated. If not, why the hell is she putting herself in this situation?

BTW, remember when we all told you to dump this girl? This is why.

8. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

of course it is. It's the same girl who "makes mistakes" when she's drunk.

And from what we have seen from the TC, do you honestly think he could be secure/confident enough to end a relationship? I think not...he can't give her up because he thinks she is all he can get (which at this time, probably isn't that far from the truth).

9. Redbeard

Redbeard OT Supporter

Its not just girls that do this. Great advice on ruining your life? Ill bet its not so funny when you find out a girl is cheating on you. Dont go through your life thinking this is normal please.

10. mavfan1

mavfan1 Active Member

yeah that was when i was 17 killer. i am 32 now. k thx

11. Redbeard

Redbeard OT Supporter

and you've changed? :noes:

12. mavfan1

mavfan1 Active Member

well, youth and alcohol make for a lot of bad decisions. that was my point. as we get older, we can handle alcohol better

13. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

this is all irrelevant, since you won't end it with her

you deserve to be treated like this

if you don't respect yourself, no one else will either

14. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

^
    I don't think she cheated on him per se, in fact, she probably didn't. But it's just funny that since DAY ONE before they were even in an actual RELATIONSHIP it's just one thing after another. He has serious trust issues an maturity issues [go back and look at the past threads he's made about tihs very same girl]. The problem may not be her AT ALL, but this 'relationship' is going to end at one point or another - due to his trust issues and freaking out about everything, regardless of whether she really has done anything wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if she just gets fed up one of these days and breaks up with him.

15. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

Where's the fun in the relationship if you have some new big issue every week? Why even bother?

16. owenstar

owenstar New Member

some fucking people get off on that shit...hahahaha

I think you can black out and not remember a damn thing you did or who you did it with...I have been out and not remembered places I have gone that night....I try not to drink like that often, cause knowing is half the battle

17. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

If she told you he was there she probably didn't do anything.

However, if she is partying with her ex, chances are high that she will eventually cheat. If you really like her then stay around and take the big risk... Otherwise, drop her; she's partying with an ex and getting drunk around him... no good can come of that.

18. mavfan1

mavfan1 Active Member

this way he can just come back and read all the comments like an after action review

19. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

:werd:

He's probably a real loser.

That'll teach him to post in the vag!

RARRRR!

just kidding... honestly, i don't think people really listen to advice here because it's just an internet forum.

although rubbing people's shit in their face, as a trend, probably doesn't make them any more receptive. it probably makes them care... not at all.

ya know?

ya know?

:rofl:

btw matt, i for one would love to see some more of your internet game

20. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

I can dump her any time. I did dump her once already and she came crawling back to me. I'm not needy, I just freaked out a few times since I have no idea what girls actions/words mean. I'm thinking about ending it soon, but i'm actually getting sex for the first time in my life so it's kind of a deterrent. I like her, but this whole bullshit thing with her being drunk around her ex fucking pissed me off. What the hell am I supposed to think? "oh so your ex just showed up unannounced and he wouldn't stop hitting on you, but nothing happened?" bullshit. I forgot to mention that she also said that doesn't remember much of the night. Excellent cover up for "yeah I fucked him".

I'm gonna go over to her house this weekend because her parents are going out of town. I'm thinking i'm gonna dump her afterwards.

on the other hand, what if she didn't do anything with him? Is there any way I can get the truth out of her?

21. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

I need an answer to this question before i can know what advice to give you:

What are you looking for, in general? Not with this girl per se, but with any potential gf. Just the sex? A long term relationship? Casual relationship?

22. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

I don't know what a casual relationship is? It depends though. I'd really like to have fun with a faithful partner, take it slow, and see where it goes. If it turns into something long term then so be it. Sex is very good, I like it.

by the way: you were already wrong when you said that i'm too much of a bitch to end things with her, so i'm gonna take your advice with a grain of salt.

also, you guys were able to forsee something like this happening based off my earlier threads? How?

23. althepirate

althepirate Talk nerdy to me.

^^^ I just read through the first page or two of your posts/threads, and there's post after post of you being paranoid, how she's blowing you off, etc.

24. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

yeah i've cooled my jets since then. It seems like it's important to know the truth about something like this though.

25. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

I think you just answered your own question man.

Even if she didn't do anything with him... you still have to review the facts.

1) She went to a party where her ex was.
    2) She admitted that he constantly hit on her.
    3) She admitted to getting very drunk around him.
    4) She admitted to not remembering much.

Who knows if something happened... And you'll probably never know for sure. But the point is, what she did was pretty shady and is an open invitation to get cheated on if you stay with her IMO.
    For me, it wouldn't even be about "did she fuck him or did she not fuck him" what happened is reason enough to question her loyalty and her ability to accurately judge problematic situations; which henceforth would lead to her being dumped.
    It would seem that dumping her now would be preventative maintenance for yourself to keep from getting cheated on.