I think she likes me.......

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Valdeezy, May 20, 2005.

1. Valdeezy

Valdeezy New Member

I think she likes me.......

Hey everyone, im not a big poster here at offtopic but i have been i guess you can say a troll and have read alot. well here it is. there is the girl that i have met, it is actually my cousins girlfriends best friend. Now let me tell you somthing im kinda shy when it comes to talking to someone i like, until i have been around them long enough to feel comfortable, and from my understanding she is the same way (accroding to her bestfriend telling me this) well the first night i met her we was at a club and the girls were kinda doing the girl thing and talking and me and my cousin was doing our thing.

well after a few drinks we all went to the dance floor and had some fun. now after that for the rest of the night she was grabbing my hand where ever we walked to. to sum things up that night ended with a hug and kiss on the cheek. now the 2nd time we all hangout we meet at fridays, again me my cousin his girl and this beauty that i just met. well i did not know that they had planed it and i was drinking at my house with my brother so i was mister personality.

well they pick me up and when we was at the table me my cousing and his girl had some fun conversations. whenever i tried to intsigate on conversation with this girl she would look at me and talk but it would seem kinda sort. well the rest of dinner went like this. i paid for dinner and we all went outside. when we were outside we were smoking some ciggerettes, and i saw this little cute 4-5 year old with her mother selling glass roses, so like the sweetheart i try to be i buy one for this girl that i like. when i gave it to her she looked at me and said awwweeee that was so nice of you thank you so much and she gave me a hug.

well after that (sorry for the long story guys but im trying to take shortcuts) my cousin and his girl kinda got in a fight and she droped us off at home and his girl and the girl i like go down the street to a local bar. my cousin asked me to go and talk some sense into his woman, (I swear im their consuler!!! lol) well i go down there and smooth things over for them, then i get a little one on one with this girl i like and she again thanked me for the rose. ( later i was told by her best friend that it is one of the sweetest things someone has done for her) i guess she hasnt had the best of luck with guys and her last bf broke her heart.

so to the most recent time we have hung out. Well like i said we all met up at this local bar/club we had some drinks danced and had alot of fun. We then at this point had a time where we where sitting down facing one another with our hands on eachothers laps and talked about a little bit of everything. we then after this went back to her bestfriends house. while we where there my cousin and his chick were doing their thing and me and her sat down on some steps.

i then put my arm around her and she leaned her head on my shoulder. i then told her how great she smelt and she said i was just going to say the same thing about you (THANK YOU CURVE!!! lol) well after that she told me that i was sweet and that she trust me and that she dont really give alot of guys trust. *bed time* well we all slept in the same room the girls were on the bed i was on the floor and my cousin was in the bathroom, next thing i know the girl i like hops down onto the floor in the spoon posistion and i put my arm around her and we proceed to go to bed as she grazes my arm back and fourth with her hand.

I at some point need to use the restroom and she was almost asleep and when i pull my arm away she asked me where i was going, i told her and then she said are you comming back? i said yeah ofcourse..... then she said do you promise? i then leaned down and hugged her and said yes i promise you...... well then next morning i take her to her car at the bar and drop her off and got her phone number. she then said be sure to call me later, and i did call her but not intil late, i was very busy that day. when i called her she was so tired and said im sorry i dont have much to say but im tired. i told her not to worry about it and ill call her later.

cliff notes were are both shy and seem to only open up after a couple of beers (not drunk people) i am planing on asking her out this friday or saterday and see where things go. but man i totaly dig this chick and i think she likes me as well..... I guess i just need to see what other people get out of this.

ps her best friend totaly thinks im an awesome dude and im sure she has told her this. for i have known the bestfriend for about 4 months now. im not a guys who wants to rush into things but im totaly digging this chick and im a hopeless romantic kinda guy who wants this to turn into somthing.

thanks for reading people!!!!

Last edited: May 20, 2005
  2. Heyhey

Heyhey New Member

good luck bro!:)

3. Fucker

Fucker out of the fast lane, bitches

Cliffs for fuck sakes.

4. DesignerAddic71

DesignerAddic71 RIP Luther Vandross 1951-2005

sounds like the start of something good! best of luck to you and keep us posted!!

5. WeRdToYoMoThA

WeRdToYoMoThA Girlies on Standby, Waiting to say Hi

she doesnt like you at all. in fact, she wouldnt even think about dating you.

kidding - sounds like a nice catch. go get her :)

6. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

be the sweet nice guy you are, dont OVER do it. i used to constantly plan out this big surprises and special things, and over did it. girls like nice sweet things, but hardly ever like huge grandious things. be a sweet guy and you'll get her.

7. Valdeezy

Valdeezy New Member

thanks guys!!! and even to the smart ass ones lol.............. ( i can appriciate assholism lol)

8. Valdeezy

Valdeezy New Member

ps a little update. we did hangout friday and we all went bowling!!! we had a good time. she brought her brother with her this time and i met him..... actullay me and her brother spent most of the night together and had fun!!! maybe it was a test from her to she what her bro thinks of me????? anyhow after she leaves we go over to a house party and she texted messaged her best friend and asked her for my number!!! (my number shows up blocked when i call) well she gave it to her but my dumbass didnt have my phone on me :( well today she texted me and we had a little conversation going back in fourth.... i think things are going ok!!!! :) nice and slow (I suspose does it) anyhow if i need to take things really slow with her i dont mind at all she is worth the wait.......

thanks again guys and gals!!!!

9. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Dude, you have her, especially with the "you promise to come back" crap.

Please tell me you at least made out a little that night....

Anyway, you have her.

10. SkyLeach

SkyLeach Guest

bowling? :ugh2:

Calm down romeo. ;)