WEB I think rwdftw wants my nutz or something

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by thomor25, Apr 25, 2008.

1. thomor25

thomor25 I make money online....

every time he makes comments like thomor this or thomor that, I think its funny. dude makes stupid comments all the time and references me and then when I might be in a thread talking about something rwdftw out of fucking nowhere asking me questions and he expects me to answer them lol.

http://forums.offtopic.com/search.php?searchid=13726480 :rofl: if the link don't work just search for thomor under rwdftw

2. kingtoad

kingtoad OT Supporter

Yeah, I stopped taking him serious after his "how to secure a website" post. I just let him :mb: whatever he wants now. No use in replying.

3. pkr

pkr Guest

That guy just rambles on for days :mb:

4. wiredup

wiredup Guest

5. thomor25

I love it how he thinks he knows what happened with my and cojones with 2g1c like he was part of it.

6. my sub is done, can we get a quote? :o

7. drpepper

drpepper Active Member

i have him on my IL

8. Logik

Logik Livin la vida broka

9. Browning

Browning Active Member

give him some of that vagina bro

10. rwdftw

rwdftw Guest

sure blame me....maybe next time you do something unethical you'll stop and think about how it'll affect people's perception of you.

But hey like I said, its Cojones' own fault for having no spine and caving to your "suggestion" that you should be partners.

11. biawokauns

biawokauns New Member

quit trolling and go run your epic startup

12. pkr

pkr Guest

This is hour 109 for this week that he is working on it.. give him a break bro he has a little extra time to do some WML posting.

13. kingtoad

kingtoad OT Supporter

:rofl:

14. thomor25

Unethical? What are you talking about dipshit, You think you know the whole story? Well you don't. Like the fact I carried the site with my own money for 2 months and shelled out 5k at that point and admined it because cojones got kicked out of AFF and couldn't afford a server or know what to do or how to go about it. Or the fact that I made 2girls1finger and 4girlsfingerpaint. Or even the fact that YOU think you know what happened but all you are doing is putting together shit other people who even know less shit then you do about what happened together into a story that you think in your own mind is what happened lol. In addition to the fact that you still want my nutz.

We were parters, he sat back and just collected money and didn't have to do anything. I made the site bigger with 2 more sites and admin'd and babied the fucking thing for 5 months. Until you have dealt with sites as big as this and dealt with the doss attacks, downtimes, calling the dc, arranging servers, setting up geoip ad servers for advertisements i don't want to hear dick from you really about being partners with 2 people you don't know irl or even talk to, of course your idea of me being partners with him included putting something together in frontpage and just uploading it and walking away. haha I uploaded something in ftp give me half of the monies. Suck a dick and no you still can't have my nutz.

15. kingtoad

kingtoad OT Supporter

:bowrofl: Holy shit. Calm down.

16. thomor25

Sorry my mom wouldn't let me go to the chinee buffet and I really wanted to go ...... so I'm a little angry

:rofl:

17. JesterFX

JesterFX New Member

I heard that they both got sued by the chicks in the videos because they both came down with Lou Gehrig's Disease and their doctors told them the #2 way of contracting Lou Gehrig's Disease is shiteating, just behind "eating dead birds", strangely. Supposedly the chicks couldn't find the original person who filmed it to sue (reports that he also succumbed to a fatal bout of Lou Gehrig's Disease) so they went after those that made the "sport" of shiteating popular.

sucks but true.

2ChicksSue2DudesAfterShiteating.com in development ;)

18. kingtoad

kingtoad OT Supporter

:bowrofl:

19. rwdftw

rwdftw Guest

a) Thats not how he makes it sound.
    b) Until you have dealt with deal....um you do realize you are beating your chest over nothing? Those things are so basic that any website owner can pretty much qualify.

And you make it sound like you are some guru programmer/system administrator coding in 3 languages while playing war of warcraft and optimizing the server, All the while you are hanging upside down in your sensory deprivation tank that you built yourself.

And since you are so guru, you have designed your own 3d interface, where you are represented by a 3d Avatar of Conan the Warrior's body and your face, screaming "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" at the DDOS attacks that are represented by dragons.

Of course I may be wrong....you may very well be using Xena's body.
    c) No you didn't code anything in frontpage...as far as I know you don't code at all. I believe you have some indian on layway. So you probably did a few settings on the server, included the simple JS for the ad network(that a 5 year old could copy/paste), and called a few times to the data center to tell them to add another machine for your account. And called a few times when the site crashed. Thats more or less covers it...no?
    P.S. I thought you people were supposed to be jolly? :mamoru:

20. thomor25

actually its this guy saying you shall not pass

[​IMG]

21. rwdftw

rwdftw Guest

I didn't know George Lucas made anything besides Star Wars :eek:

22. thomor25

actually its jim henson, its one of the chars from labyrinth, he guards the bridge in the eternal bog of stench.

23. pkr

pkr Guest

i love that movie

24. wiredup

wiredup Guest

girl fight!

25. rwdftw

rwdftw Guest

when I googled the character(from filename), it said that Lucas was the producer