FRK I think my wife is close to a threesome

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by hard2mpress, Jul 1, 2008.

1. hard2mpress

hard2mpress New Member

Ok this is kind of weird how this happend. Well the other day we were talking about different subjects and i brought up how I would be ok with her sleeping with another man long as its only sex. She has chances to sleep with other men when I go on biz trips. Like they say "what you dont know wont hurt you". She is a great wife and a friend to me. So she started to open up and started to talk how she would love to have sex with other guys as long as their were no attatchments and only if she new they had not stds. Whats stopping her is stds , she just doesnt trust any guys. I am prety sure she wont go and have sex with random guys. Its just the tought of sleeping with a stranger one time thats exciting to her. She asked me how I felt and I told her in a wierd way it turned me on thinking of her having sex with another man.I dont know why but it did. I rather have a open relationship with her and let her know how i feel about things instead of her doing stuff behind my back. She kind of hinted to me if I ever found a clean guy she might be up to a threesome or her just having sex with him only if i was in the room. Am i buts for letting her know that i might be ok for her to sleep with another guy.

2. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

No, not at all...but your english could use some work :)

Search the first two pages and you will find tons of threads on threesomes to give you some insight. In addition, there is a great EDU that the members of FS made in the archive, I suggest going and reading that....and a grammar book.

Good luck and let us know if you need any help, as "am I 'buts' for letting her know" is not really a question regarding any help in the situation.

3. illmaceyougood

illmaceyougood New Member

find a guy and have him get tested

4. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Agree. I would rather meet the guy before I trust them with my loved one. Fair is fair... have your SO get tested at the same time as the guy and then you can swap paper work :)

5. hard2mpress

hard2mpress New Member

Im the worst at typing lol

6. I don't want to get into roles, but this story closely approximates my favorite all-time naughty fantasy. I wondererd about this question for a long-time. Would it be strange to ask the guy she chooses to bring a std-free-report from his doctor? And since I hate condoms and have almost never used them. I don't think tampering with the bonds of marriage is wise, but if I ever change my mind about it, I would hate to lose the freedom my wife and I have because of being std-free. Something I chalk-up to my record of being monogamous for over thirty years.

7. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

8. Bubba Atlantis

Thanks sweetheart :)

9. VibraNation

VibraNation www.VibraNation.com

To get laid, i'm sure many guys have and will get tasted for that reason alone.

10. Bubba Atlantis

True....did a threesome last night actually :p Tons of fun...enjoy :)

11. DerkaDerkaJihad

DerkaDerkaJihad USA USA USA!

I would never let my girlfriend fuck another guy, even if I was there. But hell, if it turns you on then more power to you!