SRS I think my relationship is over

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by heffy, Apr 22, 2005.

1. heffy

heffy New Member

I wrote about my new girlfriend about two months ago, and how she seems to have a better time being around other guys than being with me. I've talked to her on numerous ocassions about it, and we both have our own viewpoints.

For example, we're in the same class and she has a male friend who is in our class. She sits in between us, and most of the time ends up talking to him more than me. One day, when we first started going out, she said hi to me before classes started, but right when he came in, ALL of her attention was focused on him. She didn't even say anything to me during class, and she was laughing at absolutely everything he said

we've talked about that incident a LOT and she feels she did nothing wrong because she likes me and not him, and that's the only time she gets to see him.

Whatever... to me, that's complete bullshit, but that's just my viewpoint. She has mentioned that I think rather immaturely about the whole situation and there's nothing for me to worry about. She says she wouldn't get jealous if I flirted with the hottest chick in class and completely ignored her the whole class because I have feelings for my girlfriend, and if I didn't I wouldn't be dating her.

Anyway, enough about that. We're just having way too many problems. One other big thing is that we've been dating for almost two months, but I can count how many times she has kissed me first on one hand, and that's only a quick peck on the cheek. She has yet kiss me on the lips first. I ask her to, and she gets really pissed off saying "that's not who I am. If you want somebody to kiss you more, then find somebody else. I don't see what the big deal is, we kiss anyway. Who cares who started it first?"

not just kissing, but with everything... I have to say "hey, let's hang out" or I have to be the one who holds her hand or hugs her or kisses her. Like I said, I can count how many times she has initiated anything on one hand, and that really really bothers me. I am a very physical person and need that kind of physical relationship to be happy... I'm not talking about sex, I'm just talking about cuddling and holding hands and stuff. I do it a lot because I need it, but she says she doesn't need it and that's why she doesn't do it.

I swear, I get the feeling she doesn't want to kiss me at all. For example, she lives like a 20 minute walk from me, and when I ask her to come over and "she doesn't feel like it", I'll say "ok... either come over or you have to kiss me"... she'll respond with "ok, I'll leave in about 15 minutes" which ends up being an hour later.

She says she's just happy being in a relationship with me, and really doesn't care for the little things like kisses and notes and things like that. I honestly feel we're just friends who are willing to hold hands and kiss sometimes. And instead of trying to do it more to please me, she'll just get pissed off and bitch about how "that's not the person she is, and I can't go out with somebody and try to change them"

fucking women

2. Bleed

Bleed New Member

dude, i get more action from my friends that are girls then you do from your girlfriend. something isn't right here about your relationship. :hs:

3. heffy

heffy New Member

well, there's no relationship for something to not be right anymore

4. Killa B

Killa B Abuse This!

That doesn't sound like a relationship, If she won't even kiss you, why put up with that? You seem really young so I'd just move on and forget about it

5. johan

johan Active Member

SHE = not interested in you
    YOU = holding onto a dream

Let go. It's an illusion. It doesn't exist.

6. Budha

Budha Guest

I know man, obviously this is a highschool thing, and she hasnt reached maturity yet. Learn to expect that, girls are very fickle and two faced... Especially in highschool.

7. MRFLI

MRFLI Guest

drop her real quick, not worth your time