I Think My Gf Is Pregnant

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by DrK_Mrk_iV, Jul 9, 2005.

1. DrK_Mrk_iV

DrK_Mrk_iV OT Supporter

Ok, not really. But I'm sure it grabbed your attention. I was thinking about this tonight: I can't help but notice that there are at least 10 posts a week about "I think my gf is pregnant", or "the condom broke", or I used the pull out method"... You get the idea. Anyway, how many of you have actually gotten a girl pregnant? I know there is a giant shady area in reguards to what are the chances of the sperm actually mating with the egg and so forth. I, myself would rather have a sticky than see several threads asking the same thing. So, if anyone has any real info about pregnancy and such please post it. If you don't have any info to back it up with-don't post.

2. <Dr. Drank>

<Dr. Drank> New Member

YOU CAN't HANDLE THE TROOF

3. lauren

lauren Active Member

yes, i got pregant when i was 20. i took bc every day, on time. i had food poisoning, and between the vomiting/diahrea the medicain wasnt absorbed the way it should have, and i was unprotected for the remeainder of the month.

i was unaware this could happen (never crossed my, or my bfs minds...). aslo, antibiotics can reduce bc effectivness, but there are usually lables on the bottle telling you this.

4. lauren

lauren Active Member

everyone else i know who had an unplanned pregnancy (6 people) just didnt use condoms or any form of bc.

5. ProneToEpisodes

ProneToEpisodes New Member

My friend was told she would never ever have babies by multiple doctors and now shes 7mos....

6. incubimmer

incubimmer New Member

i got yer gf pregnant:o