SRS I think I'm used to being crazy

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by familyguy101, Jan 8, 2007.

1. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

over the coarse of the last few years (4-5) I began to develope social issues with other people. I began to hate other people. I didn't care much if I fit in, because to me the worst thing you can do is become another face in the crowd. Everybody around me just did whatever pop culture dictated. Guys and girls play their stupid games with each other which all just lead to sex, people NEVER get bored of drinking, pretty much the deal with me and people is "you meet one, you've met em all". So what happened was that I just couldn't take it anymore. I experienced probably 70-80% of what problems life could throw at you, and eventually just realized that 99% of those problems are meaningless and shouldn't even be considered problems. So, I just began to sit and shut my mouth. I stopped commenting and providing input into conversations because they are all conversations I have heard a million times before, and I could predict the outcomes of most situations pretty accurately. I just generally got bored of life. Absolutely no zest for what happens around me. I went NUMB! I'm not depressed. I don't want to die or anything like that. But seriously, is this it? Is this all life has to offer? What can I do that will set me free?

I've experienced:
    love
    lust
    friendships
    money
    being a leader
    fighting
    sports
    education
    hobbies
    the list could just go on and on.....

2. mrchina

mrchina Guest

You don't have to be "that guy", but everything’s good in moderation brother. Sex, alcohol, drugs... We're all going down, might as well have a good time. Don't be so rage against the machine, smile, and see what happens?

Why not take command and lead the way if you've experienced everything? Being "in command" is almost like being "numb" but having confidence. You should, by now, know how to steer people with your previous experiences. From this, bullshitting should be easy. Don't let the conversation lead towards who Jessica Simpson is banging... move people to talk about something else. Something you want to talk about.

It's easier then you think if you have the experience you say you do.

And remember, Angst isn’t a course taught anywhere... so you might as well drop it.

3. Verdugo

Verdugo New Member

Fatalistic mentality. If you're gonna live you might as well make it interesting yourself.

4. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

5. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Misanthropes unite.

Wait, I mean, no, that's bad.

Dude, I feel like you a LOT of the time.

It's lonely at the top.

But keep in mind that the "top" of the intelligence and emotional scales does NOT equal the "top" of the social scale, which is really the only one that matters. And that is the reason you are annoyed. That is the reason you posted this thread. And that is exactly what my problem is, too.

These stupid people that piss you off. They are content with life. They are getting something from being drunken whore assholes that you and I are not. We can explain everything with a formula. We can predict the outcomes of their situations successfully. But we're missing something.

6. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

gnosticteachings.org

meditation and astral projection.

if you think you can do anything think again. if you think this is gonna be predictable, think again.