i think im sterile

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by saltyseadog, Oct 12, 2005.

1. saltyseadog

saltyseadog New Member

so i used to be with this chick and we would do it all the time........im talkin two to sometimes three times a day. That went on for about six months straight and we didnt use any protection because she told me she was on the shot. turns out the bitch lied and i broke it off with her and she never got pregnant. I thought maybe it was her then she ended up pregnant like four months later from some other dude. Then i thought it was me and the girl that i am with now and have been for about eight months whom by the way said yes when i proposed to her.....anyways we do it all the time and we dont use protection anymore for about the last six months. Still no pregnancy and we kinda want a kid. we both think we are ready but nothing is happening. What do i do to find out whether or not im sterile and where do i go to get it done?

2. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Go to the doctor. S/he will do tests on both of you and you will know for sure.

3. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

Im in a similar boat. I dated this girl for a bit over a yr. Used condoms maybe 5 times because she told me she had some ovaries problem that made her very likely to not get pregnat. I dont bust during sex, but precum does flow out. So about of yr of fucking and nothing (not that im complaining). We go on a break and a lil while later she starts seeing some other dude. She got pregnat in A WEEK!!!!!!!

I aint gonna worry about it until I want kids. But please, please, please. God forbid you really cant have kids. Dont give up. Adopt one.

4. almostnormal

almostnormal OT Supporter

They sell tests in the drug stores now. I used to think the same thing. My boy is 12 now. :rofl:

5. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

Like 03whitezx3 said, go to the doctor. They'll be able to find out what your sperm count is & they'll be able to find out if you're girl is infertile or has other issues, if anything at all. The main things that would make it difficult/impossible to have a kid would be if your count was low, null, or if she's either infertile or doesn't always release an egg.

Either that or you two just aren't having sex around the time that she's ovulating, which would be the simplest answer to your problem. That's probably what it was with your last gf. Either way you can just go to the doc and get most of your questions answered (assuming you have insurance to cover it).