I think im overreacting a bit, in fact i think its jealousy.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by FindersKeepers, Apr 20, 2006.

1. FindersKeepers

FindersKeepers New Member

The girl i'm currently seeing and I have been talking on and off 3 years, just talking no dates and so on.

We started dating recently and found out there is a lot more between us than we thought... That empty hole thats in most relationshios is filled and We both feel complete with each other.

At one time about 2 years ago she told me she almost slept with someone, but she had things to do that day and turned it down.

I never asked her, her sexual past after that. As far as I was concerned she was still a virgin.

She did sleep with her ex b/f though.. She told me flat out.

My mood today was very high and cheerful now im just kinda depressed... It shouldnt matter, we dont have sex and we dont want to get into it right now and ruin the relationship.... we want this to last nad be "it" but i can't help but feel jealous or disappointed.

I guess my biggest issue is, since i want to marry :)noes:) her in the future, that she may subconciously compare he and I.

I dunno, im just..... down now :wtc:

2. maybeitsyou

maybeitsyou New Member

cheer up emo kid. the past is the past. dont let it ruin anything that can happen in the future.

3. FindersKeepers

yeah i know

I love her either way

I mean shit last night iwas looking at tiffanys rings :eek3:

4. maybeitsyou

maybeitsyou New Member

ages? are u guys dating offcially or not?

5. FindersKeepers

Shes 20 im 21, im exactly 1 year and 5 days older than her :rofl:

we are, we've pretty much decided we're done with dating others that we are together for good now.

last night, 82 million dollar lottery, she said "wow, wouldnt it be nice to have that!" and i said yeah and she said "it would help you out in the future, you'd be able to get a ring i really like"

I said O rly? link? and she sent me one. Its very pretty, and very basic, platinum ring, with wedding band included, and a single round diamond from the looks of it its 1 carat.

It gives me an Idea for the future but we still arent rushing things... So its good.

I feel better now... talking about this actually... About her and the whole future thing.

I guess when you know.... you know..

6. Ricer

Ricer OT Supporter

uhh if your scared sex will ruin what you have i wouldnt be thinking about a ring yet, IMO you need to experience sex and be fully comfortable with each other before u can live together and be a family..

7. jab1983

jab1983 40/40 crew failure with less than 1 week to go...D

Um yeah, there is a rule of 3 so asume that she slept with atleast 3 guys.

My ex told me I was her second later (a year later she told me i was third)

My current or well im not sure exactly where we are (its complicated) has not mentioned it and I havent asked but i know that im 11th to 13th down the list.

We were friends so I can count that many guys but who knows there may be more.

8. SeeVinceRun

SeeVinceRun Currently In Prison OT Supporter

There are so many things wrong with that relationship. I was honesly going to try and type a good response, but its too late.

You dont have sex, you havent been going out very long, you dont know about her past, you dont trust her (dont argue this one, its in writing) and,in general, you dont know how well you two will get along over a long period of time.

....and yet she is "the one".

Jesus Christ. Good Luck.

9. FindersKeepers

I do trust her.

I just thought I was going to be the one to earn every part of her life.

Im down about that lol.... Selfish :big grin:

10. Riot

Riot OT Supporter

sounds like you've got some security issues to deal with

11. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

I hope the thread-starter puts absolutely no consideration into this post.

12. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

You weren't there for her birth, were you? There are some parts of her life you'll just have to accept you will not be able to "earn".

So she's had sex before... Most marriages are not formed by two people who lost their virginity to each other. If you two do get married, and if you do have sex, it's going to be about you two. Your concern about her subconciously comparing you to her ex is unnecessary. The love you share will make the sex truly special. Sex is also something that is easy to work on, provided a couple is open with each other about it. You talk about what you like, what you may want to try (don't get pushy about it) and the sex life can grow into something truly awesome. Some people hit it off right away. Some people have a rough start and build their sexual relationship over time. The important factor in situations like that is love.

If you're worried about penis size as the comparison, stop worrying about it. I'm not the biggest my gf has had. But I am the best. Why? The love and connection we share. Our chemistry is incredible. We are also open about our sexual desires, and have tried new things together. I've brought her to "places" she's never been before. She has done that for me as well.

It sounds to me like you are:
    A) a bit too insecure about some issues
    B) rushing things a bit
    The whole looking for a ring thing bothers me. It's way too early for that.

13. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

good lord...that girl needs to run far far away from you.

14. NCS

NCS Active Member

yep this isnt about you and the girl this is about you and you. time to look at yourself in a serious way. no, not like that lol.

15. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Why are you looking at rings if you have only been dating since recently? Ypu're really rushing things.

16. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

I've learned to completely disregard what happened in the past. If she's on the level with you, right here and right now, that's all that should matter.

What's done is done. You can't expect her to have an empty past.