TAT i think i'm gonna take out my PA.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by MiseryIndex, Mar 21, 2005.

1. MiseryIndex

MiseryIndex i never know why. i only know who. Moderator

it's been almost 2 years now. is there any heal time or anything i hafta do?

2. DreamDemon

DreamDemon New Member

I was actually wondering about this myself... only I want to take out my nipple piercing. Someone suggested to me a while back that maybe the reason I was having problems with it is because it's not fully healed. That makes me kinda worried if that's the case, because I don't want to take it out if it's not healed and end up with an infection that has no holes to drain out of.

If anyone has info, please post up! :)

3. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

You should be just fine to take out your PA, especially if its healed and not inflammed or infected. I have guy friends that took theirs out and had no issue at all.

As far as the nipple piercing removal goes, i had to remove mine (i had both done) after two years of constant irritation and pain. Consulting with my piercer, as i had closed up infection concerns like you do, he told me to take "hot as you can stand" showers, soaking the nipple in the shower water to help encourage any dead tissue or infection to come out. Doing this until i was fully healed, a process that took me about a week, did the trick and i had no problems with abcessing or infection. However, should you notice pockets forming around the area where you were pierced or increased pain, heat, or swelling in that area, do not lance it. Contact your piercer immediately for more guidance on healing.

4. The Stapler

The Stapler OT Supporter

Does pee come out of both holes? :noes: