SRS I think Im going to have a heart attack.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Want2race, Sep 8, 2007.

1. Want2race

Want2race Fearless

I have worked 7 days a week for the last 7 weeks. I am absolutely exhausted but I used to think it was ok. I probably have 20 minutes of good sleep a night, the rest is just crap :(

Then I broke 4 ribs last week. I can barely breathe.. I still have to work , not for the money but to cover other people.

A girl I had a one night stand with called and told me "I think you should get STD tested" and then hung up and I havent heard from her since.

So now I cant exercise.It hurts to breathe deaply. I feel like my blood pressures gone WAY up.

and honestly I dont see it getting any better any time soon. Ill probably go down to 6 days a week next week but honestly I feel like I'll drop dead before that.

2. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

You need to back off the throttle before your hurt yourself more than you already have. It doesn't matter who you're "covering," YOU need to lay off, get some rest, and recoup yourself. Overworking yourself, being injured, and having anxiety is the kind of shit that shaves years off of peoples lives if it doesn't kill them outright.

3. 2500

2500 Guest

how does having anxiety shave years off peoples lives?

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You need to slow down man! You shouldn't be working or even moving that much with actual broken ribs!

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

What good is your life if you fuck yourself up to the point that you can't even move!?!? No you do not have to cover someone up in a situation like this, if someone in the army breaks 4 ribs , they send him home, the war is over for that person.

And so is it for you, you seriously should say to yourself: A human being can only go so far. I always say to people like you, a farmer can only put so much hay on his fork before the load becomes to heavy and he falls. Take only that load of work on your shoulders that you can carry. I know American culture is to be blamed partially , its this go beyond your limit ambition, that acts like a two edged sword, in one respect incredible things can be achieved,

the big drawback however is that you pay a terrible price. If you can't work, your employer is just going to give you a kick and replace you with someone else, they don't need someone who can't do anything, you like in a car need to control the brakes. To say ok this isn't going to work, from now on you need to rest 4 weeks probably, goto your doctor get a declaration that you can't work and need complete rest, that won't be a problem to get if you got 4 broken ribs,

next get yourself tested on std's. Remember in life your happyness and personal health is at stake, if you get F'up who's going to be crying and unhappy? Its going to be you. So say stop against this situation of insanity and REFUSE to be a part of it. You work to live, you don't live to work.

After you recover i forbid you to work more then 40 hours a week. Start defining your own personal boundries and limitations. Take care of yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you.

6. Want2race

Want2race Fearless

STD test is waiting for results.

Half the work problem is its my company. I cant get people to cover yet because of profitability concerns. Hiring someone else is going to happen but more than one other person puts all numbers in the red :(

The ribs are killing me. Im going to call the dr tomorrow and see if I can get some wrap or something.. Part of the problem is I hate drugs and wont take any unless its essential. I never take tylernol etc..

7. 2500

2500 Guest

still anxiously awaiting the answer to how anxiety shortens your life, lol