LGBT I think I'm falling in love..

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by uberleethaxor, May 4, 2005.

1. .. with a guy.

so heres the deal..

I met this guy in one of my classes, and I've always been open about accepting if I think another guy is hot, or even telling them or telling someone else. So me and him have been talking for a while now, he's said things like "Man if I were gay I would totally go out with you" (I am not gay, this is the only time I've ever had feelings for a guy, I have had many girlfriends in the past). And whenever we see eachother, he walks up and gives me a hug and sometimes says "I love you".. and I always think about him..

I guess I am just confused right now

Any advice on how to confront this?

2. RenaultFreak

RenaultFreak OMG

give your body what it is asking for, follow your instincts.

(and be careful)

3. Team503

Team503 Guest

Absolutely - follow your heart. If it's telling you to be with this guy, then do so. One of my favorite older gay couples I know (60ish and 40ish) have been together 20+ years, and the younger one had never been with another guy before, and isn't otherwise attracted to guys. He's just in love with his boyfriend. :)

4. yeah but how do I tell this guy?

5. If I can get some good help tonight, I might confront him about it tomorrow, and will have a full story to tell when I get back. :)

6. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

I wish that I could be of real help, but I'm afraid that I've been in a similar situations, but entirely different. You see, my ex was a (previously) str8t guy who constantly affirmed that he wasn't attracted to men in general, but just me... Soo, yea. It can happen, and it can be wonderful (as when we were together, it was a great relationship). So I hope you the best, and only advice that you honestly tell him how you feel. That's what my ex did, and he got me... :hs:

7. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

In my opinion, I wouldn't force anything - or force any kind of conversation about it. Let things flow naturally and progressively. See where things go.

I have a feeling, he may be gay, and just not know it or realize it yet. It sounds to me like he cares for you - and thinks quite highly of you. I'm saying that based upon what he said to you: if you were a girl, he'd date you. That's not something you hear a straight guy say to another straight guy very often.

So....if you let things progress naturally, his feelings for you are either going to become stronger if in fact, he is gay, or they'll subside and relations between the both of you will remain totally platonic. Either way, don't force the situation and just see where things go.

That's my opinion. :hs:

8. thats the best advice so far, thanks man. :) I'll wait and see what happens

9. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

You're welcome and keep us posted. I'd be interested to hear how things go.

10. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

...if you say so. Good luck with that.

11. sholnay

sholnay New Member

but at the same time you dont want to let something like this just pass by. I dunno, I think its good advice to wait, and its good advice to go for it, or at least have a conversation about it.

I dunno, I dont have any experience in this at all - It sounds so awesome though what you have so far - and I think the potention could definitely be something great too. I know you will keep everyone posted as we all look forward to hear the next steps!

/me wishes something like this would happen in my life :hs: