I think I'm being used for sex

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by AndrewLD, Apr 28, 2010.

1. AndrewLD

AndrewLD New Member

:naughty:

So I started seeing this girl about 2 months ago. We dated for a month, then broke up because of stupid shit (she was worrying about crap that hasn't or may not even happen). A few weeks ago we end up sleeping together at her place. It was my first time, was really drunk, but it went OK. I didn't end up finishing, but I hear that's common :dunno:

Almost a week later, she comes over.. I was a little tipsy because we ended up drinking a bottle of wine. We had sex for almost 2 hours, and then we stopped cause it ended up being more fn work (for me) than pleasure. We lay there for a bit, and then she says, "I should go." So she goes.

Now the same thing keeps happening. Comes over, rock her world, lay there for a bit, then, "I should go."

I keep telling her I'm the one who's supposed to say that :mamoru:

It wasn't until last night that the thought of me being used popped in my head. We had great sex, then she bounced right after. I mean, I don't really care (I think it's kind of hot that an older chick is coming to me for her kicks :cool:), but it's just weird.

I dunno. That's my story :dunno:

2. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

its not being used if you are getting what you want as well.

do you enjoy whats happening or do you want more. if you just wanna bang then that's pretty common for a fuck buddy and no its not considered being used.

yes she is using you as a dick to fuck but is she "using" you? no.

there is a difference. is she deceiving you into thinking one thing so she can have sex with you? doesn't seem like it. enjoy it while it lasts bro :h5:

3. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

Don't screw it up man. Your living what ever man wants. Sex with no strings attached to what seems like a girl who can keep emotion out of it. Your free to see women you want when ever and who ever and she is the same while still not having to worry about getting some. Seems like the best of both worlds to me so I'd say your not getting used. Enjoy it..........you lucky bastard lol.

4. THoC

THoC New Member

you are saying it doesnt bother you. so..... :h5:

5. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

Congratulations, you have a "friends with benefits" relationship.

Enjoy it, because those don't last forever.

6. spdrcr

spdrcr OT Supporter

Livin' the dream.

7. AndrewLD

AndrewLD New Member

haha, thanks guys. I guess I'm just new to this :o

My only gripe, though, is that I make sure she gets off, no matter what, but she doesn't seem SUPER enthusiastic to help me out. But I dunno, I guess I shouldn't complain. Like you guys said, I just need to enjoy it while it lasts :wiggle:

8. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

then don't concern yourself with that. make it more about you.

9. djshotglass

djshotglass New Member

Do you need help? :hsugh:

10. Abomb

Abomb New Member

I would complain if she doesnt seem enthuisiastic about finishing me.. especially if i gave that bitch multiples :squint:

11. orourkeda

orourkeda New Member

Brilliant. I wish some chick would come around to my place and do that

12. Lokman

Lokman New Member

you should treat hoes like hoes.

13. ZACKMORRIS

ZACKMORRIS Active Member

That's awesome. She comes over you guys fuck, then she excuses herself. You don't even have to try to kick her out, she lets herself out.

14. john law

john law Guest

This guy has it made.

Usually I try to politely fade away like MJ.

15. AndrewLD

AndrewLD New Member

That's what I'm sayin :o

16. Ago816

Ago816 New Member

If you don't like it then don't answer her calls. If you would like to continue having no strings attached sex then go for it. I know I would love to have a chick that just left after sex.. All the ones I mess with lately always ask to stay and watch a movie and spend the night..bullshit I want my bed to myself.

17. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

i predict that she will blow up on you one day, so enjoy while it lasts

18. Thelonius

Thelonius New Member

You're not getting yours? Weak. Well maybe she's the kinda chick that is gonna make you take what you need. Next time you're with her, grab a couple fistfuls of her hair and fuck her face until you bust a nut down her throat.

19. GRocks10

GRocks10 New Member

If its taking you a couple of hours to cum and shes not helping out I'm assuming shes some fat chick, ugly, or loose, like throwing a hot dog down a hall way type of feeling lol.

So you think you're being used. I don't agree, because you're enjoying it as well and continue having her come over.

Is she using you for sex because shes not getting you off as well and doesn't want anything to do with you after since she just tells you shes leaving? well, in a sense, yes, shes using your ass for sex and since you two haven't established officially this being a friends with benefits thing I would start talking to her telling her things you'd like for her to do to help you get off ( may be a blow job, jerk you off, etc ) but being used I don't think so completely. Sounds like you need to role with it and enjoy it while it lasts and if you're feeling used than its your choice to stop it especially if you're not even getting off. That totally sucks.. you're a guy, that should be easy as a cake walk for you.

May be you're just nervous since you're still new at it. Who knows..

20. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

21. Emfuser

Probably because guys almost universally get off every time during sex. She likely figures that you don't need help. It's not the same for women. As long as you're getting yours just keep letting her ride your dick.

As stated prior, this is a limited time offer.

22. AndrewLD

AndrewLD New Member

I'm 23 and she's 27

[email protected], I think that could be it. She seems impressed that I can keep going :naughty: So maybe she's not used to having to "finish" a guy off :dunno:

Last edited: Apr 29, 2010
  23. Emfuser

A little feedback on what she can do to speed up your process (don't put it to her in such a cold fashion) would probably be fine.

24. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

Stop complaining you idiot.

You have a chick that comes to your place, fucks you, and then leaves. Do you have any idea how great that is? Not having to lay around with her, not having to entertain her the rest of the day, etc...

I mean, if you're in love with a girl then cuddling with her and hanging with her after is great... but if not, that shit sucks.

Just keep doing what you're doing man. Get laid, and when she bounces do your thing... make a sandwich, drink a beer, watch some tv, go out with buddies, etc...

And I wouldn't be so upset about her not "being enthusiastic to get you off". You guys have sex for 2 hours and you don't bust a nut... that's not her problem, it's yours. Try a couple positions that give you more stimulation so your dick doesn't fall off.

25. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

2 hours :rofl: