I think im a bit insecure

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by adelacruz, Apr 15, 2005.

1. adelacruz

adelacruz New Member

Im 16 and i never had a girlfriend, i had one when i was 13 but you could hardly call that a girlfriend it lasted like 2 weeks, and i have just messed around one day with a few friends, but i dont know. Have any of you ever had this problem, im sorta intimidated by women, i know it cant be bad but i have no idea what the hell to talk about even if i would walk up to a girl. Any advice?

2. adelacruz

adelacruz New Member

Also i think the fact that i dont feel as if ive fully gone through puberty makes me even more insecure since the whole sex play and stuff starts at or about my age, i dont think im well stacked enough.

3. MattyCakes

MattyCakes Guest

Hey I think I have a small dick but I dont care much... actually dont care about anything..

Either way read up on how to lick a puss and that makes up for it EASILY...

4. Z PYRATE

Z PYRATE Guest

youre 16, LOL

any girlfriend you have in highschool can hardly be called a "girlfriend"

Go to the gym, get in shape for college...you will be sooooooooo happy you did.

5. Concentrate on getting a education before getting serious with women

They'll turn you into an Al bundy if you start off to young

6. chairmanmao

chairmanmao OT Supporter

:werd:

for sure thats sound advice

they'll come to you soon enough

7. NeedGTI'02

NeedGTI'02 New Member

m8 don't worry about people laughing at you because you are 16 - they are either probably not much older than you or they perhaps are yet still have some sort of insecurity and find it necessary to make you feel dumb or something - anyhow, m8 - I know it is easy to say and difficult to do, but try not to worry so much - I have what is considered an average sized penis, but never any trouble; also, when you walk up to a girl, think about a few things to say...just introduce yourself, ask her what her name is, if it helps and you are a humorous guy, throw in some humor - not to say the same as everyone else, but when you get to college, things will change alot, and you will not be living with parents, everyone is more independent, and you will be in alot more situations to talk to girls...you can't be afraid to be rejected though - I had this problem for awhile, and I would never try - then, I started trying, and I realized that even really really hot girls are irresistably attracted to confidence, and that is the deal-sealer. All the best m8

8. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

:werd:

i only started getting in serious relatioships when i was 19 or so. just fool around with the girls in hs, they're not worth getting serious for.

9. krott5333

krott5333 Guest

dude, they are just other people, like you, except that have tits and pussy.. cant eat pizza unless you put the pizza in the oven..