FRK I think I was drugged

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Got_Milf?, Feb 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Got_Milf?

Got_Milf? Custom User Title:

I'm posting this in here, because you guys would probably have better input than the main page or even ontopic.
    I work at a strip club as a shooter girl. I went to work Friday night at 9:30 drank a bit (maybe 3-4 glasses of wine and one cocktail) and I don't remember ANYTHING past 11:30. I remember looking at the clock when I went to the washroom at 11:30 but that's it!! I'm usually done work at 2:00am. I was told that I was seen cashing out at the end (so I must have been a little coheirant) but also that I looked like I was "partying" "fucked up" with "fucked up eyes", "spaced out", "gapped out" and just sitting down, not doing my job.
    My husband said that I got home at 4am, was totally incohearant, and passed out before my pillow hit the ground. He said he thought I was on coke. He called and woke me up at 7:30am, I don't remember that either. The first thing I remember is him calling me at 9, freaking out about why I was late and asking me if I did drugs.
    After realizing that I don't remember shit, and that I was really sore down there, I called my mother in law and she convinced me to go to the hospital. There they sent me to the Sexual Assult Team and we did up a kit for the police. I talked to an officer after all that was said and done (and got Plan B, and some antibiotics that kill STD's early on) and he was sort of treating me like he didn't believe me....asking me all these questions (that im sure he HAS to ask) about me cheating on my husband and whatever.
    The next day (yesterday) I got called into the police station and talked to a detective in the Sexual Assult Team, and he found out how I got home (but the guy who drove me home said I got home at 3am) and suggested that maybe I was just so drunk that I don't remember, and that maybe I had consentual sex but don't remember.
    This is totally fucked up!!! Isn't it against the law to do something sexual with someone when they are too fucked up to understand what's going on. I mean I do NOT remember ANYTHING!! Not like bits and pieces came back, NOTHING....I must have been slipped something, I'm so used to drinking, I have such a high tolerance and this has never happened.
    It's totally interfering with my freak too...one of my biggest fantasies are to be raped, and now I feel totally dirty and disgusted with myself that I would let someone potentially do that to me when I was fucked up. The detective still has to talk more to the guy who drove me home...but if he says he didn't do anything, then it's his word against mine, and I don't remember anything so case closed!!!

Thanks in advance for any comments or support :sad2:

2. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

:hug:Sorry that this happened to you. It's too bad that someone at work didn't have your back. I believe I'd be having a serious talk with my manager (can you say "Lawsuit", especially if it happened to another employee) and if it falls on deaf ears, I'd be looking for a different job (yeah, I know what you said about the job but your safety is more important). Yes, it is unfortunate that when someone is REALLY raped, they get treated like the criminal because too many others cried wolf. It's not your fault, we all go through the what ifs but hindsight is 20/20. Get counseling, it helps. My situation was a bit different, but PM me if you just want to talk. :love:

Did they do a blood draw to test for the usual "date rape" drugs?

3. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

:hug: Honey I am so sorry this is happening to you. I agree completely with having a talk with your manager about what happened. There has to be safety measures put in place in attempt to not let this happen to anyone again.

4. Got_Milf?

Well I've already decided that I'm not going back to work there again. I'm not going to claim worker's comp, or file a law suit, because I was drinking on the job (which is accepted at my work, but illegal). It's not my only job, so it's not such a huge deal that I'm leaving.
    They did a blood tox test at the hospital, and the team there was really really helpful, they said that it sounded liek a new form of daterape that lasts until you get a good nights sleep, and is out of your system before you get a blood test...but the detective told me that with daterape, youre on the ground for 2-3 days and not at all coheirant enough to cash out (I replied with, well I have no idea, I know nothing about those types of drugs, I just know that I don't remember anything from 11:30 until the next morning)...I think he was trying to scare me :wtc:
    I also have a follow up visit with the hospital on Thursday...they're going to connect me with a counsellor....I'm also going to try to get my husband to talk to someone...he keeps blaming himself, he thinks that he should have gotten me out of that place sooner.

5. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Funny, I just read an article about this. Reason police didnt believe you: 90% of all people who say they were drugged werent, or were willingly.

Honestly, sounds like you had too many and are now looking for an excuse. Maybe you dont remember because your mind is blocking it out because you feel bad that you got drunk and cheated. Needless to say, no matter what excuse makes you feel better at night, everything that happened is no ones fault but your own.

BTW, doesnt sound anything like coke. If it was anything, you are looking at GHB and they would have got that back in the tox screens. And its not some new form of daterape, i can guarantee that. There are still signatures of certain drugs, even if its new, that they would be able to detect and further analyze.

You should see a psych. You are blocking out the memories of that night for some reason, and I am confident to say its not because of a drug. Cheating on your husband while drunk could have easily made you feel the way you did, and account for the missing memory due to subconscious supression.

6. RougeOgre

I hope you can get him to go! Good luck.

7. RougeOgre

If this is your opinion...great but maybe you could have been a little considerate and kept it to yourself. If she wanted this kind of shit she would have posted in another forum.

And you know what? It's fucking attitudes like yours that keep rape victims from reporting it. Thanks for the good fellowship.

8. dsm4evr

dsm4evr New Member

what the fuck is wrong with you?
    3-4 glasses of wine and 1 cocktail is nothing to me, I'm not proud to say it, but being a shooter girl for over a year, my tolerance for alcohol is VERY high, I have drank over 40 shooters before and still remembered every detail of the previous night

I don't do drugs regualrly (I've maybe done coke like 4 times in total, e about half a dozen, and I used to smoke weed on a regular basis) and my husband saying he thought I was on coke, was based on how I've acted in the past.

the guy who drove me home, is the absolute last person in the world i would willingy do anything sexual with...so if anything did happen with him, then i can confidently say 100% for sure, that it was NOT consentual!!

9. Got_Milf?

10. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

11. RougeOgre

She meant dsm4evr

12. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

13. fcheerleader

fcheerleader New Member

Really sorry to hear this, rape/non consensual sex is one of the worst thing someone can do to another. For me its one of those things that stays as a fantasy unless i do it with someone i know and its more roll play.

Do you know wether he used protection? couldn't they get DNA or something from the ejaculate if he didn't

14. Drewski

Drewski New Member

just to play the devil's advocate her for a second, but assuming a)you did have sex with the guy who drove you home and b)he's not the one that drugged you, if you were coherent enough to cash out, that its a fair assumption that he believed you were coherent enough to consent to sex?

15. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I am so sorry. It is so fucking horrific that we still live in a society in which this will be your fault. Redvblues opinion is pretty widespread. Women who have the balls to report sexual abuse are usually dismissed as liars, whores, or drunks. It sounds like Rouge has a pretty good idea of what your going through. Shes a great lady, you should talk to her if you need support, which i'm sure you do.

16. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

Your a FUCKING MORON!

Give me the title or reference to this so called article. Having done plenty of research IN THIS AREA and currently TEACHING a course on Sexualized Violence I can not begin to state how stupid and ignorant you are. I figured this kind of stupidity didn't really exist, but once again you have proven to me that society is still full of them.

17. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

whoa!! Got_milf, please ignore this person's post! IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT! It's idiots like this that make things like this even harder for you. I'm really sorry you had to read this jerk's post. I'll say it again: what happened is not your fault. NO ONE has the right to take advantage of you. Even if you were the one who got drunk in the first place or (as in the case this idiot stated which I'm NOT saying is true in your case) took the drugs willingly, that does not mean that you have consented to someone having sex with you. It is the person who rape's you who chooses to do that. Based on what your co-workers said, i'm sure your raper could tell that you were not coherent enough to consent. Yet HE CHOSE to take advantage of you anyway. YOU did NOT LET HIM.

Anyway, I'm glad to hear that you have left your place of work. It might still be important to talk to your employer though, just to try to make sure that nothing like this happens to other employees. Talk to your husband, and reassure him that it isn't his fault either. It might be best if he comes to counselling with you. I can't even imagine how hard this must be for you both. Talk to a professional, they can help you work through this.

18. Bubba Atlantis

Sorry to hear about this. It happens far too much. One reason that you might be having some difficulties is because of the place in which it occurred and your job. Too often in society there is the belief that prostitutes, strippers and anyone who works there or in that area is always looking for sex and can always be raped. We hear often that a woman was 'asking for it' or 'brought it on herself' This is SO FAR from the truth. It is up to the individual who commits the act as to whether they are going to do it or not. Now, I personally believe that there are things an individual can do to lessen the chance of being a victim of sexualized violence, however, there is nothing you can do to totally prevent it and it is up to the perpetrator as to whether they want to go through with it or not.
    Now going off of that, this is where the problem can come in with other individuals and why you might feel that you are being ignored and denied any belief. I am glad to hear you had a rape kit done and a swab. It might also be good to get a toxicology test done, to see if there is any drugs in your system. The only problem with that is a lot of the drugs that are used today do not leave any toxic residue in the system. Therefore, toxicology tests don't usually return anything.
    It seems that you have a lot friends at your workplace. I would suggest talking to them and trying to fill in the timeline. They might have seen you with specific people or someone following you out of the place or whatever. This might allow you to narrow down the number of potential perpetrators and pinpoint the time in which the events occurred. I would suspect that the individual would be a regular in the place or at least an every once and a while kind of person. Further, it is rare, that this is a one time thing. Usually they tend to be repeat offenders.
    Unfortunately, in these sorts of situations, there is not a lot you are able to do. Sadly, it can be very difficult to get prosecution. On the plus side, if you are able to confront this and file a claim and have evidence in there, it might be helpful to others down the road, because it will happen again. I wish you good luck and hope that you will be able to reach some conclusion in this and get some closure with things. It can be very difficult. Umm, I don't know what else I can say right now, but I will try to re-read this again later and hopefully provide anything else, especially if you comment :)

19. Bubba Atlantis

No, she cashes out every single night at the end of her shift. If she has been doing it long enough (which it sounds like she has) than it becomes automatic. Your body knows what it has to do at the end of each night. Take sleepwalking for example. People will do plenty of things while sleepwalking and very correctly as well, but not remember it. The body just works on autopilot.

If you were planning on quitting prior, than do that, however, don't quit as a result of the situation. That is allowing the perpetrator to win and you constantly run away in fear. It is up to you how you react to this and how you handle it. You need to remain strong. Another thing is if you don't run away you can make sure it doesn't happen to others, especially there. You are very important and someone who is strong, so don't run away. Your better than that!

20. Drewski

Drewski New Member

how no?

he's supposed to be able to tell the difference between her doing her normal thing while tipsy and her doing her thing when on autopilot?

(all assuming that he is totally in the dark about any drugging)

21. Bubba Atlantis

I guess I kinda was looking at your comment as how could she do cashout if she was drugged. That was more what I was referring to.

Regardless to whether he was totally in the dark about the drugging or not, doesn't matter. He still should not have done anything. Plus I would guess that the individual did know about the drugging. LOL....sorry I am not making sense in this post :( Kinda out of it right now

22. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

i want to beat the shit out of some of you. got_milf? i'm so very sorry about what seems to have happened.

if you children can't play nice, i'm locking the thread and handing out bans. some of you are grossly insensitive and I find your behavior disgusting.

23. Bubba Atlantis

please don't close it if you can help it Tigre, it would really suck for us not to be here to help her and provide our POSITIVE support. This can be very difficult, so it is good to have people to help.

24. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

Close this thread. People can provide positive support via Pms.

25. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

thread stays open, bans will be handed out for douchebaggery

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.