TAT i think i need to take out my PA

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by MiseryIndex, Jun 29, 2004.

1. MiseryIndex

MiseryIndex i never know why. i only know who. Moderator

its been a year since i've had it, & its still way too sensitive. do you think its because the hole stretched & now the ring is too small for it? meaning it moves too much within that hole? or how would i tell if its anything else?

2. mymilkexpired

mymilkexpired New Member

What gauge is it? What to you mean, too sensitive... in a good or painful way? Its quite possible that you have stretched the piercing and may need to get the next gauge up if there is extra movement of the jewelery thats causing pain or tearing of the tissue.

3. MiseryIndex

its a 10ga. its too sensitive in a stinging painful way :o

4. brew

brew Guest

10ga for a year, you should go buy an 8ga ring and see how it fits. Generally what I read about pa's is that the bigger the ring the more comfortable it is. I'm at 4ga and it feels fine and it's been a year and 3-4 months.

Your hole will stretch naturally, so put in the 8ga for a while and then move to a 6ga, it might be tight for a couple days-weeks and then it will loosen and get used to the extra weight. But get a bigger ring! It should help quite a bit

5. MiseryIndex

i don't wanna hafta keep getting bigger ring's though :ugh:
    nor do i really understand how a bigger un-natural hole can be more comfortable. but yes, i've heard that before too.

6. brew

brew Guest

I think it has to do with he surface area of the ring. Kinda like a pizza cutter, the smaller ring will want to 'cut' into the hole, otherwise the bigger the area the less 'cutting'. I explained this to my wife one, you take your finger and poke someone in the arm, then take your fist and with the same pressure poke them in the arm with your fist, it doesn't hurt as much as the finger did, cause of more surface area.

I don't know if you understand, it's hard to explain. Try a bigger ring, if it feels better keep that for a while. It does suck, cause I have jewelry at home that I don't use. Oh well

7. MiseryIndex

what do you mean i'm not using it enough? :o

8. bigmick

bigmick The plane takes off OT Supporter

9. bigmick

bigmick The plane takes off OT Supporter

I got mine pierced at 8 and that felt small pretty rapidly. 4 gauge now and has been comfortable for a while.