SRS I think I"m having difficulties with my gf. Explanation inside.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by The Green Bastard, Mar 24, 2005.

1. The Green Bastard

The Green Bastard Click click click bang

My gf and I have been together for almost 8 months. It's a long distance relationship, too. She lives 300 km (190 miles) away. We get to see each other most every 2nd or 3rd weekend, depending on how our work schedules pan out.
    I do love her, too. We do everything together, and the sex is awesome, for both of us.
    BUt the past few weeks, I've been feeling a little lost. I can't concentrate. I can't carry on a conversation with her on the phone, simply because I really don't have much to talk about. I'm not a phone nut anyways, but we talk most every evening, unless I'm at darts on Tuesdays, and I get home late from that.
    I just don't feel I can put into this relationship what she puts into it and asks me to do. Financially, I can't really afford to do much "fun stuff" and have to really scrounge and scrape to save enough money to enjoy a weekend with her.
    It's hard to explain. My heart wants to keep her and make this work, but something in my brain is clicking the wrong way and It's not putting any effort into this relationship.
    But I don't want to hurt her, either. She's strong willed, and independant, but she was a good friend for a long time before we went out, and I know her so well.
    What the fuck is wrong with me?!

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

" OUT OF SIGHT OUT OF HEART "

If you look close then that's what's really going wrong.

You see this girl you love isn't close enough within your vacinity.

2. things you can do.

1. Move and live with her within her vacinity/house/place/town or village or vice versa where she is so you can keep in touch regulary.
    2. End the relationship.

Rule = Long distance relationships never work out.

3. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Maybe it's too easy for you :dunno:

4. The Green Bastard

I'm moving to her part of the province in the next few months for a change of work. My job is literally breaking my back, andI have to get another one.

I love her and can't see me breaking up with her.

Also, I'm notincing that I'm running down....I'm mentally and physically exhausted all the time. It's not her doing it to me...god knows we never get to see each other. She's home this weekend, and we're going to get to spend a lot of quality time together. Spark it up a bit.

5. The Green Bastard

I don't follow what you mean....