SRS I think I just kick started my life with women

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by familyguy101, Jun 18, 2007.

1. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

As some of you may know, my current situation with women/girls is very poor. I havn't had a relationship yet, never had sex, never really did much initiation consistently with women. Well, it feels like that is about to change.

Thursday
    I was at the DMV getting a state ID. I had to wait for little while until I was called. I saw an attractive Indian girl talking on her cell phone also waiting. I would normally just sit somewhere neutral, but I took a big personal step and sat next to her. She was talking and talking forever, until she finally noticed that my number was right after hers.

She: Hey, your number is right after mine!
    Me: Yeah it is, do you wanna trade?
    She: (with a little laugh) NO!

Then she just talked on her phone some more. Eventually our numbers were about to be called, and she turns to me and say "hey, were almost up". To which I just looked at her but didn't say anything. Bad move? I didn't talk to her again. But still, I sat next to her instead of somewhere neutral.

Friday
    I was driving to a friends house when I pulled to a stop sign. I saw a very attractive girl walking my way. I was wearing my sunglasses, but it was very obvious I was looking right at her. She stared back at me, and for the first time in my life, I held her gaze until she finally looked away with a little smile. I am always the one who would look away like a little pussy, but I finally didn't this time. Driving back the other way, I saw her again with my friend in the car. For some reason I decided to be a cocky prick and I started barking like a dog as I drove right past her. She had a shocked look on her face. I don't know what a girls general reaction to this might be. Flattered? Disrespected? Still, I did some sort of initiation again.

Saturday
    My friend and I went to an outdoor auto show. There weren't too many attractive females, but there were a few. I was standing about 15 feet away from one girl who was by herself. Once again, I was wearing sunglasses but it was still obvious I was looking right at her. We made eye contact and I held her gaze again, but this time I threw in a little smile. As soon as I smiled, she turned and began walking away with a little smile on her face. As she was walking away, she kind of looked back in my direction. I think she did look in my direction on purpose to see if I would chase her? Was she playing 'hard to get'?

Sunday
    I just returned from Home Depot to buy some crap. There was only one cashier working so I went to her. Once again, an attractive female. I was standing in line and I caught her looking at me while she was bagging someones things. I stared back and again I held her gaze until she looked away. There was another employee there offering to help an old lady when I approached the register, and we both saw that. I actually took it a step further than before and decided to initiate a conversation.

Me: What's goin on?
    Her: Hi
    Me: Wow, what a gentleman, huh?
    Her: Yeah man
    Me: These bolts are 12 cents a piece
    Her: Ok, I'll even be a lady and put them in a bag for you.
    Me: Thanks, I couldn't of done that myself.
    Her: (she has a little smile)Ok, 51 cents total.
    Me: (I handed her 50 cents) Is that enough?
    Her: No, it's 51 cents, not 50.
    Me: What? Are you really gonna make me break a dime? (I hand her the dime, she gets my change)
    Me: Thanks for making me do that.
    Her: (Laughs quietly) Yeah, no problem.
    Me: You have yourself a nice day now.
    Her: Thanks you too.

Some of you may think this is rather pathetic, but it is huge for me. I am going to try and make it my goal to talk to at least one hottie a day. The next time, I hope to initiate a conversation, but I will also ask her for her name and possible phone number.

Any constructive criticism is welcome. Thanks!!

2. daxtrader

daxtrader New Member

Good job buddy. Light and funny comments do work so keep it up. Never ever bark like a dog again though. Shows no class.

3. 2500

2500 Guest

no more barking.....

4. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

The barking thing is very disrespectful. Generally, yelling anything from a car should be avoided.

5. mrj

mrj New Member

I can't believe you barked at a girl walking down the street.

I was expecting to check your age and see 16, but dude, you're 26-27?

6. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

congrats no more barking but other then that keep goin

7. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

i'm 19, not 26-27.

Am I on the right track? What would be the next thing to do?

P.S. I must add to the other guys on here with women problems that I started small as you can tell. I totally have more confidence with women now that I initiated some interaction. Just take gradual steps and it'll be easier. The best part is that you gain confidence as you go along, so it kinda gets easier to step up.

8. mrj

mrj New Member

Date of Birth:June 13, 1980

9. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

hahaha, should be 1988

10. mrj

mrj New Member

Gotcha. No barking.

11. 2500

2500 Guest

if your idea of small steps is barking at women, then you might as well not even try. i'd say you had a better chance not doing anything at all.

12. JustJeff

JustJeff www.youtube.com/thisisjustjeff

Woah! You jsut turned 19... I'm turning 19 this thursday... woo!!!

Good job man. Looks like you're making some progress... I remember reading your threads a while back (A month or 4 ago?) and i was in the same boat as you. Only problem is I'm still in that boat.

Take me with you kid!

13. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

go back and ask the home depot girl out

14. konrad109

konrad109 New Member

The convos were great. I liked the "you gonna make me break a dime?" line.

but yeah definetley no more barking.

15. Hate Crime

Hate Crime Don't Hate OT Supporter

Yea so I laughed at every "no more barking" comment.

:rofl:

16. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

i'd drop the barking thing.
    good luck with home depot though

17. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

First problems today.

I was working with some new employees at work for about 3 hours. They were alright looking girls, and I had them laughing for about the first half hour. Kept the jokes very light, flirted a little, and used lots of negative hits. After that I kinda quieted down because I guess I just had a bad mood swing. I had no real intention of dating these girls anyway. Rather I was just using them as practice material. One of them eventually asked me how old I was, which I told her my age. I asked her for her age and she said she was 29. She kind of slowed down with me after that. I don't completely understand why. Did she lose interest because she found out I was much younger? Why did she ask me for my age?

I think I just learned a lesson as well. If I come on really funny/strong right away, then I will have to keep topping myself. So I should probably make it gradual, right?

18. mrj

mrj New Member

Coming on strong is horrible, imo. But whatever works for you.

19. The Saggin' Nutz

The Saggin' Nutz New Member

sounds like you getting confidence, thats great, its all about confidence..good luck to you

20. edwin23

edwin23 New Member

try not to stare.. creepy imo

21. theReal2man

theReal2man New Member

nice bro nice

22. Scootin

Scootin OT Supporter

This is the paradigm of "pussy on a pedestal." If you're so worried about talking to girls that you have to force yourself to do it and then make a big deal out of it when it happens, you're never going to get anywhere.

Just relax, dude. And quit the staring....

23. konrad109

konrad109 New Member

Why no staring? He's gotten good reactions from it.

24. Scootin

Scootin OT Supporter

No he hasn't.

He's gotten "Uh this kid is staring at me maybe I'll just smile and pretend like he's not there" reactions.

25. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

I recall an episode of "Fresh Prince" where Will Smith imparts this wisdom upon his butler: "You ain't Barry White, you ain't got to beg."

I'll put this to you similarly: "You ain't DMX, you ain't got to bark." (rap music reference, for those who don't recognize the name)