I think I just got used.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Darth Hideous, Jan 3, 2008.

1. So, this girl I've been talking to on google chat for nearly a year, decides she has feelings for me all of a sudden, and wants to hook up in real life. I'm like :eek3:. So we get together, take a nature walk and decide to have sex in the bushes, but some kids come by and nearly catch us :mamoru:

Anyways, we spend a few more hours kissing, cuddling, at my place. I think I'm totally falling for her. But then two days later, she goes like "I was spending a personal reflection day and realize I'm not over my ex yet, let's just be friends." Then I go like :ugh: and wanna just dive off the nearest cliff. I don't know if she was just using me to get an orgasm or two, or what to think here. Either way I feel pretty lousy :wtc:

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Sorry to hear that...It could be anything (the reason why she reacted the way she did). My guess is she wanted to rebound with someone to get over her ex, she knew you'd be up for dating her and once she met you (even though she slept with you) she realized she didn't really feel anything for you. Your best move honestly is to just stop talking to her altogether because she's made up her mind about how she feels about you, so now you have to move on past her. This can only be done by severing ties with her until you are over it.

3. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Look at it this way.

You got some no-strings-attached pussy and you didn't even have to think up a good excuse to get away from her.

You should be happy, bro.

4. That's true, but a one time sex thing isn't really what I was looking for. I was kinda hoping this time around I'd finally have a relationship :sad2:

But it still does kinda hurt inside.

5. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

I kinda went through the same thing recently. Although I didn't waste as much time as you did and I feel like the benefits far outweighed the cons of talking to this girl.

It'll hurt for a while, but you might be surprised at how quickly you can get over someone when you really haven't had a long term "real life" relationship.

It doesn't take near as long, or at least it didn't for me.

Just remember the good shit. I'm sure after talking to her for a year, just the experience of knowing her changed your life Remember those changes. Remember the good shit. Remember your brief time together and realize that it was an experience that has shaped your life and made you a different person.

Internet relationships are so full of fail though. Sure they happen and work all the time, but I think the vast majority of them are just destined for failure.

Get off the net for a while and go do some shit.

6. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

buyer's remorse or she wasn't attracted enough to you. run tighter game next time. good luck bro. and dont be a pussy, your job is to spread your seed not get into relationships

7. wtf, I don't wanna have to pay for child support :hsugh:

8. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

sounds like you weren't good enough for her in person. maybe a small penis or halotosis?

9. fray

fray New Member

1 date/1 night of sex doesn't make a relationship anyway. perhaps you should go about things differently. plus, one night and you were falling for her? I hope that just means you though she was a really cool chick that you could see yourself dating.

10. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

sex 1 night != to relationship

you will have many 1 nighters in your life.

11. BornToFly

BornToFly New Member

I will never understant the appeal to no strings attached sex or one night stands.

12. iwishyouwerebeer

Yikes, after reading your other thread about her please do yourself the favor and move on.

13. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

remember some of the worlds greatest relationships start and end in 1 night.

14. She said I had a big cock :hsughno:

15. Nah, this is someone totally new.

16. iwishyouwerebeer

So you moved on to a new girl within a week? I thought you weren't into casual one-night things? Don't lower your standards so much BTW.

PS-I just realized who you are ;)

Last edited: Jan 3, 2008
  17. iwishyouwerebeer

Nah, just a name change.

OP, stop lowering your standards just to get laid.

18. Abomb

Abomb New Member

she tells that to the other 5 black guys too

19. Bugalu

Bugalu OT Supporter

yep!

:hsd:

20. I don't lower my standards to get laid :o
    I just hate being lonley :hs:

21. iwishyouwerebeer

Well you said you only seem to get fat chicks...and then complained about it...To me that sounds like you lower your standards :dunno:

22. I dunno, I just don't think I'm good looking enough for normal chicks :dunno:

23. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

not with that attitude chump

24. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Dude, this girl just told you she's not over her ex. That's about the best disqualification there is. Be glad you're not more in love with her when you found out.

25. Maybe I should save myself alot of hurt, and buy a realdoll :hsughno: