I think I have OCD...

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by LocoStrange, May 22, 2006.

1. LocoStrange

LocoStrange New Member

And no, I am not in the wrong forum.

I think I have OCD with the vehicles I own. They have to be almost identical if I were happen to split the car down the middle, from the front to the back.

For example, my 04 mustang with dual exhaust. When I bought it and while shopping, the car HAD to be dual exhaust... otherwise there would be one exhaust on one side.

So..back on topic. I want to get a bike this summer to winter, somewhere in between. However, I do not currently have any expierence with bikes, but that will change in the upcomming months. As far as bikes tho, I know my limits so I think I should be safe with a 600. As far as bike, its hard to bike because the ones which are "identical" are too powerful for a beginner.

My plan was to get a 600RR but that might be too strong. Any ideas to help my 'OCD'? :o

2. V!

V! New Member

I have the same problem, I refuse to own a bike with one sided exhaust

3. V!

V! New Member

In fact, I took the exhaust off my 03 R1 because it was only on one side.......:bigthumb:

[​IMG]

And as you can tell, I used to own a 600rr

Personally, I would look into owning a 600rr

My trans am and my camaro both have dual exhaust as well, don't worry man, you are not along on this issue of OCD

:rofl: