SRS I think I have hit rock bottom, and I cannot get up

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Paulie Walnuts, Oct 2, 2006.

1. Hi. I dont know what to do anymore guys. I have been out of work for over 6 months and everything that can go wrong, has.

Does anyone know of a resource that can point me to somewhere that offers free help like a psychologist or something. I sleepat least 12 hours a day, nothing interests me that once did before, I dont even like leaving the house anymore. My mental state has deteriated so much that I have hard times saying what I feel anymore. My ADs dont work, I dont have suicidal thoughts but I just have thoughts about non existance, I dont want to hurt myself but I just feel like it would be nice to just not exists, like just poof Im gone.

2. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Do you think you would be happier as a person if you had two things. The body you've always wanted, and a great girl to spend your time with.

Or no?

3. big 1

big 1 New Member

Paulie Walnuts,

Trust me bro, i have been there before. When I hit rock bottom I did E for the first time and it was an experience that I never want to relive. I felt my life was over literally. I lost my long term gf and the girl i was with was a rebound. The long term already had a rebound guy and in order to not think about her i resorted to drugs.

Long story short, I snapped out of it. I knew I was hurting but I focused that energy of being depressed and sad into positive energy. I started working out everyday and that really helped. I made it my focus to be the best person that I can be and I am thankful for that today. Focus on what is really bothering you. GF break up with you? Okay, no problem. Things didn't work out but life goes on. Every obstacle in your life that you are faced with is just a challenge to overcome and you can do this.

Start focusing on yourself now. Don't like the way you look than put forth that energy and start getting yourself in shape. You'll notice you will become more happier because you are feeling good about yourself. Start getting back into your old hobbies... what is it you really wanted to do in your life but you have always procrasinated...

I feel like shit these days too but I am going to get back in shape and get rid of my acne. If you have read some of my other posts, I had a longterm gf that had been emailing her ex behind my back and so i got a rebound...she got pregnant and I spent the last 9 months with my long term. She recently broke up with me and I am hurting...However, I am thinking about myself now. I am working out and I got proactiv on order. If she doesnt come back then no worries. I will feel good about myself and that is all that matters.

4. I already have the great girl, I am engaged, wedding is next July. Would I be happier if my body were better, yes, who wouldnt, but that is not the root of my problem. Thank you for your reply.

5. big 1

big 1 New Member

Then what is the root of your problem. It's not the fact that your unemployed...

6. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Don't make your heart a murder hole, spit out everything in here that has been bothering you, even if it was just to vent.

7. I will in a little bit, just too emotional right now.

8. gkremian

gkremian New Member

When you're emotional is the best time to vent any problems you have. Once you do, you might feel even worse for a little while, but getting it off your shoulders helps beyond all belief. Vent, just vent.