I think I have finally found a girl.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ledzep73, Sep 22, 2007.

1. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

I'm excited. I meet new girls all the time, I don't have a job at the moment so all I do really is run around and meet new people. In the past 3 months I haven't had a second date, but now I think I found someone awesome. I read her from a mile away (well, from one end of the bookstore to the other) and shit is going perfect. I just wanted to share with as many people as possible, because I can. Hoorah for finding something better than a one night stand! Hopefully pics will come so I can show off my pretty little blond girl with the pretty little green tattoo on her right ear with all of its piercings. Go me.

2. keysmachine

keysmachine New Member

congrats man only that last statement made me do one of these :hsugh:

3. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

I was just saying I liked the style she had :shrug: What gets an :hsugh: from noting the physical traits I liked? I didn't mention that I went and got two books from different authors and she asked me if I had read different books by the authors that are actually my favorite books by them, and then she suggested another book I've read and loved. I guess I didn't literate myself well enough. I can generally see through peoples bullshit and read their body language better than most, and just the way she moved, smiled, laughed, talked, everything, made me smile. And her hair is sexy, and the pierced up tattooed ear is sexy. I've never had this much initial attraction. Ever. The "go me" statement was just me celebrating my find. I've been on the hunt for a good minute.

4. keysmachine

keysmachine New Member

i was about to ask you how you did it and I clap for that approach nicely done.. that's my exact approach I put in my blog to use.. and what to look for in terms of IOI. well played.

5. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

? I don't know that term. but yeah, this approach works wonders, builds rapport and shows quickly if your like minded. There are better things if your looking for something meaningless, but thats not what I was shooting for. I really think I found the girl that I've spent the past few months looking for. Its wild, I've spent soooo much time looking aimlessly. I've got high hopes.

6. ass_kicker32

ass_kicker32 New Member

bravo good sir...

7. MudRacer4x4

MudRacer4x4 New Member

how do you just go up and talk to random chicks. wish i could do that:(

8. ass_kicker32

ass_kicker32 New Member

its easy. you just say "fuck it, what have I got to lose?"

9. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

You can, you just don't. I got some new shoes, a few new pairs of pants, some shirts I like, a pair of nice shades, and I feel fresh. The sunglasses is where its at, it changes they way you see the world, and the way the world sees you :eek3: I got a wingman that had a hard time with approaching girls and he went and got his new threads with me, we just kept at it. You'll notice when you start to approach girls you get very few :ugh:, more :hsugh:, some :hs:, a couple :coolugh: and :cool:, and when you get lucky a :naughty:. A few :mamoru: and :greddy: are to be expected. For the most part though, they all have a smile, take that part to heart and learn what caused that smile. If you look at crashing and burning as practice, as a way to take the sting out of the next crash and make it easier to go hunting for the next target you will do fine. Get a wingman to work with that is looking for the same thing you are and it makes it easier, no one wants to be the only one crashing.

10. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

It takes a long time to realize you've got nothing to lose, and practice. You are right though, its easy when you know you aren't losing anything by hitting on a girl and getting shot down. They like the attention, just be happy you gave it to them and maybe brightened their day just a little even if you didn't get a number.

11. keysmachine

keysmachine New Member

i actually like to get rejected.. its refreshing as well. in fact just to keep myself on my A game i sarge with the intent of getting shut down time to time

12. Dethfat

Dethfat New Member

you go girl.