I think I have a Kidney Stone

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by -Mordecai-, Aug 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Mordecai-

-Mordecai- New Member

My lower left back has been sore for almost a week. Then starting last night I've had acute pain in my lower left abdomen going all the way down to my left nut. It got really bad to today so I went to see my doctor. He said he thinks it might be a kidney stone and sent me to get a CAT scan.

Now I'm just waiting on the results.

Anyone have a kidney stone before? Does this sound like one? Is it going to hurt like a bitch to pass it?

2. Discovery44

Discovery44 Thread Killer

Holy fuck dude. Best of luck. I hear thats one of the most painful things to go through for a man :hug:

3. -Mordecai-

-Mordecai- New Member

yea, my left nut hurts like hell right now

4. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

good luck dude...sounds like too much protein and not enough fiber

5. retorq

retorq What up bitch??

Yes and No ... my nuts didn't hurt when I had mine. Had this REAL sharp pain in my left side, super hot bathe seemed to help it a little. The first day when ever I would pee and it would have a red tint to it. The next day it felt like I had to pee bad .. I would go and stand .. about 5 blood droplets later I put it away without peeing. Third morning I sat down to pinch off a loaf and I felt this insane tingling down there ... I want to say it was almost orgasmic but you'll all call me a fag so ... anywho a bunch of twitching later and it was all gone. I was peeing normal. It took about 3 days to pass or disolve or do what ever it did.

6. retorq

retorq What up bitch??

Mine happened WAY before I started working out and taking protein ... I think I was taking in way too much sugar.

7. SilverJettaGLX

SilverJettaGLX OT Supporter

:rofl: christ almighty it is.

I have never felt such pain before

8. retorq

retorq What up bitch??

Ohh christ you guys are pussies. It wasn't THAT bad ...:rofl:

9. SteveNC

SteveNC Member

Yes I have. but the pain is only a day or two max. You will feel a great dull pain in your lowwer back. Then as the stone moves the pain will slowly roll around to your front. By slowly moves I mean 6-12 hours. Sometimes you have hot/cold flashes. You can not hardly move and will be on the ground through the whole process. If you go to the emergency room you can have mixed results. They get scamed a lot for the drugs so they may make you wait a while before taking you.I waited 4 hours last time. Once they get an IV in you the pain will disappear in seconds. Drink a lot of water as it will help move the stone along and quicken the process.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.